Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Just heard on radio Gloucester, they have given a deadline for care staff to be vaccinated and they now have a shortage of staff, I hope the entire corrupt system implodes, forcing people to inject th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Excatly mc but he wont admit it,him an greb tryed to pull max apart,but max was correct in all he said.

Where art thou max,come back an shame the two themes,s😆

Max was pulled apart for being a condescending victim playing prick. 

Plenty of lads could have probably agreed with things he said it was just the manner he said it so fcuk the overgrown cry baby. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wouldn't surprise me South👍

LABOUR.ORG.UK

In a major announcement, Labour will set out plans to deliver fast and free full fibre-broadband...

I remembered the free broadband bit because it would have caused us issues at work

DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS (Fable)

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".

The tiger replied:

- "No, the grass is green."

The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.

Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:

- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".

The lion replied:

- "True, the grass is blue."

The donkey hurried and continued:

- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."

The king then declared:

- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."

The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:

- "The Grass Is Blue"...

The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:

- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."

The lion replied:

- "In fact, the grass is green."

The tiger asked:

- "So why are you punishing me?".

The lion replied:

- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense... There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS (Fable)

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".

The tiger replied:

- "No, the grass is green."

The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.

Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:

- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".

The lion replied:

- "True, the grass is blue."

The donkey hurried and continued:

- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."

The king then declared:

- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."

The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:

- "The Grass Is Blue"...

The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:

- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."

The lion replied:

- "In fact, the grass is green."

The tiger asked:

- "So why are you punishing me?".

The lion replied:

- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense... There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.

Suits you nicely that joke

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Your silent consent makes all that is being seen in the world possible. No time for telling little stories and patting yourself on the back saying ' I'm a hero.' 

Now back to reality 👍

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Your silent consent makes all that is being seen in the world possible. No time for telling little stories and patting yourself on the back saying ' I'm a hero.' 

Now back to reality 👍

🤣🤣🤣he thinks hes to smart to debate

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

It's not a joke 🤕

No I think I'm wasting my time, you can't retain anything. Like talking to a goldfish 

There are times when stories and illustrations can add great weight to a point of view. The only problem however is your point of view has to be based on facts for it to work. 

Reality mate, it's all a theatre production to get you wound up. 

10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It's not a joke 🤕

No I think I'm wasting my time, you can't retain anything. Like talking to a goldfish 

shh ill be honest your away with the fairys mate havent a clue and are to stuborn to open your eyes and see the obvious 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

shh ill be honest your away with the fairys mate havent a clue and are to stuborn to open your eyes and see the obvious 

Magoo, have you heard the saying 'there are none so blind as those that WON'T see'?

There are loads of those on this thread, which is one of the reasons why I'm reluctant to post hardly anything on here.  👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Magoo, have you heard the saying 'there are none so blind as those that WON'T see'?

There are loads of those on this thread, which is one of the reasons why I'm reluctant to post hardly anything on here.  👍

There's only 4 or 5 regular posters on this thread now...

You gotta admire their commitment to the cause!!! 😅

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There's only 4 or 5 regular posters on this thread now...

You gotta admire their commitment to the cause!!! 😅

Oh, absolutely lol.  👍