Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Offer them Free food,broadband,£20 more on their giro and most of the country will just roll over and believe the shit their being fed..... pathetic ...sad....sheep as Max would say😁

Next it will be....'report names of those local to you that are hesitant of the vaccine and we'll give you another Β£20.'

• Haha 1

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.Β  Β 

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.Β  She has had stomach issues

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Next it will be....'report names of those local to you that are hesitant of the vaccine and we'll give you another Β£20.'

I'm at least £500 up already then. 😁

5 minutes ago, king said:

Long covid is permanently scarring people's lungs for life..and having a huge effect on fitness etc..I don't fancy suffering from that..not at 45yr old...

That's all the more reason to 'not' get your jabs wouldn't you say?

45 years old 'is not' the risk age group and yet 45 years old is the median age of long covid sufferers? How's that possible?

21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Free slice of pizza for those of you that have your jabsπŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Does that say more about us or them is the question ?Β 

22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Free slice of pizza for those of you that have your jabsπŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The irony is the guy making your kebab is statistically unlikely to have been jabbed πŸ˜†

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kanny said:

The irony is the guy making your kebab is statistically unlikely to have been jabbed πŸ˜†

AndΒ  probably came over here on an inflatable...πŸ™„ But he makes a nice munch 🀭so it's all good like...πŸ™ˆ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, beautiful graph work, when did you do that mate?Β 

Thanks for the compliment, but it wasn't me it was actually your pals at 'World Data,' advisors to Government's, policy making, the laws we live by. Highly esteemed by mainstream media and the usual suspects.

Proof is in the eating and this is beyond a scam.Β 

OURWORLDINDATA.ORG

Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems

Β 

• Haha 1
Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Thanks for the compliment, but it wasn't me it was actually your pals at 'World Data,' advisors to Government's, policy making, the laws we live by. Highly esteemed by mainstream media and the usual suspects.

Proof is in the eating and this is beyond a scam.Β 

OURWORLDINDATA.ORG

Research and data to make progress against the world’s largest problems

Β 

They aren't the cleverest then are they, I mean they are actually giving away their master plan via graph work.

You'd have thought that if they were trying to fool us they would actually fudge the figures to make it more convincing. πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

AndΒ  probably came over here on an inflatable...πŸ™„ But he makes a nice munch 🀭so it's all good like...πŸ™ˆ

Plenty of those about.

Hate Paki's but at the weekend they are on the blower to the nearest Balti House.Β 

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Your not getting no bites with your love the gov(commy) views,please please boris,such a tool you are.

You must have no friends,wouldn't surprise me with your past addiction.

That looks like a bite to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your right I've no friends, will you be my fwend x

• Haha 1