Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It always does make sense..... With each other. 

your al for having a vaccine that doesnt work then another after that wont work and so on lol 👍

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

your al for having a vaccine that doesnt work then another after that wont work and so on lol 👍

Well if it did work there would be no need to have another that did work. Lol.

Anyway, it's all conjecture, going in to what if scenarios that haven't happend yet.

Put it this way, if a variant appeared that killed one in three you and Barry Chuckle would roll up your sleeves quicker than a vet about to stick his arm up a cows jacksie. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well if it did work there would be no need to have another that did work. Lol.

Anyway, it's all conjecture, going in to what if scenarios that haven't happend yet.

Put it this way, if a variant appeared that killed one in three you and Barry Chuckle would roll up your sleeves quicker than a vet about to stick his arm up a cows jacksie. 

lol to me to you lol

not as quick as half the population roll it up for something killed 120000 from 70 million i know that 

40 million wind bags scared to death lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol to me to you lol

not as quick as half the population roll it up for something killed 120000 from 70 million i know that 

40 million wind bags scared to death lol

But those vaccinated could say that those who won't have the jab are scared to death of a needle that has killed much less than the virus.

Just now, Greb147 said:

But those vaccinated could say that those who won't have the jab are scared to death of a needle that has killed much less than the virus.

people say men are women nowadays mate nothing would surprise me lol 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

people say men are women nowadays mate nothing would surprise me lol 

Looking at it logically they are right mate.

If you're too scared to have the vaccine then fair enough.

People are making decisions what's right for them, it can go one way or the other.

Just now, Greb147 said:

People are making decisions what's right for them, it can go one way or the other.

what men are women ?

to scared to have the vaccine you cant be serious just not daft enough to have it anytime someone trys coercing me i tell em f**k off its that simple its there interests they are  thinking of 

people are making decisions threw fear mate 👍

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That logic would only work if the person your talking to has never read an injection, by far most folk have so that proves they ain’t that scared of needles😁

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

That logic would only work if the person your talking to has never read an injection, by far most folk have so that proves they ain’t that scared of needles😁

It just means they are scared of this particular vaccine, folk mocking the vaccinated cant really say anything tbh.

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what men are women ?

to scared to have the vaccine you cant be serious just not daft enough to have it anytime someone trys coercing me i tell em f**k off its that simple its there interests they are  thinking of 

people are making decisions threw fear mate 👍

You can't accept that they might be doing it for the right cause?

Each to their own mate.