Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, tandors said:

Do they ask to see papers at the hospitals as I'm sure health tourism costs us a lot of money.

What do you reckon mate ? 😂 

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody saw this, ain’t even read it tnh just had it sent to me 😂CA5FE071-CE53-4DD4-A2FB-1E4681C66974.png.a0363221027fa42bfeb1a7399935ab34.png

Right, that's it - I'm off to get a vaccine.... or a rum.

......... rum or vaccine :hmm:

Rum will give me side effects tomorrow but, I'll try it anyway :D 👍🏻

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody saw this, ain’t even read it tnh just had it sent to me 😂CA5FE071-CE53-4DD4-A2FB-1E4681C66974.png.a0363221027fa42bfeb1a7399935ab34.png

Lads on here have been saying the vaccine will create mutant strain for months 

But lads laugh call em nuts 

• Like 2

Piers Corbyn, Jeremy's brother and leading anti-vaxxer has just been caught out in a sting by accepting £10,000 from Astra Zennica shareholder to take it easy on A-Z and concentrate on the Phizer and Moderna vaccines.

Good to see he doesn't sell his principles cheap..........

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
44 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Just poured myself a glass of lamb's.  🙂 👍

• Like 1
10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I agree mate, the girls 22 and still lives home so thats the only thing they can control I suppose, threatening to make her homeless...

Her mum is full on mate, on a crusade to push her views, with only Face Book to get them across... she's a hairdresser so obviously is the most informed to spread the word!! 😄

My daughter is living with her chap, just been promoted and makes all her own decisions, but constantly asks my wife or me for advice (everyday with the Mrs lol).. she's done some f***ing stupid things which we've bailed her out of (mainly money) but she's better for it.... f**k would i push my agenda so hard on my kids like they are..we don't agree on everything as its a generation difference of opinions, but we recognise that and crack on in a normal dad/daughter relationship.... this whole jab thing isn't even discussed much between us tbh.

Most of us are the same, its only the Internet half the time that makes these opinions more than that....you know....FACT!! Lol

My daughter is a manager at the Citizens Advice Bureau, it's usually me asking her for advice 😂

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

That guy was on the ball, some people just can’t see it 

sounds like max last year 🤣

even the staunch lads that have defended the vaccine lockdown masks must be coming round by now surely 

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

good thing is we know what the side effect from rum are 🤣👍

• Like 1
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

In a paper on the "long term evolution" of coronavirus, SAGE also says the virus could result in "much less severe...

Is anyone seriously surprised by this!lol

Well here's another one.....this winter is going to be a cracker of a lockdown 👍