Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's it, I'm not saying I agree with what's happening although I can understand why employers who care for the elderly and the vulnerable take that stance but those rebels on here don't seem to complain about complying with other things.

I bet it kills them handing over their passports when going on their jollies, a document that you must provide if you want to go abroad.

And what if they have to provide their driving licences, without it you legally lose out on that privilege. I'm sure they tell the coppers where they can shove it.

And like you said, that can easily be avoided by not going abroad, by not driving a car, etc.

Don't moan about it on here, just don't do it. 

Certain people such as police officers, immigration etc are designated as trusted people…..data breach has serious consequence on their career.

Random council workers, a part timer in Beefeater or a sociology graduate in some coffee shop are not subject to that so why would you show them any personal details at all ? 

It’s a piece of piss to hijack someone identity, why help them and if you feel that strongly about personal intrusion then you just don’t play that game.

Dont moan, just don’t do it.

• Like 1

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Posted Images

I had a similar experience at my local tip.

The council website said I had to show a photo ID, and something with my postcode . Also could only go on an odd or even day depending on your vehicle registration.

When I got there, I showed my driving license, which has my photo and post code on it, but the officious little prick demanded to know my address  ,so I told him in no uncertain terms he was exceeding whatever legal authority he had and if he persisted, I'd phone my MP and councillor and complain, and could he please give me his name to ensure I had the right person.

He waved me through whist muttering something about being new to the job.

Cheers.

• Like 1
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

THERE is a "realistic possibility" of a coronavirus super variant emerging which could kill up to one in three...

You got to admire their perseverance and down right determination to fear monger as much as possible. 

Let's hope it's not true, but remember what old Boris said a couple of months ago with a smile on his face....'we are likely to experience a winter of horrors.'

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

THERE is a "realistic possibility" of a coronavirus super variant emerging which could kill up to one in three...

You got to admire their perseverance and down right determination to fear monger as much as possible. 

Let's hope it's not true, but remember what old Boris said a couple of months ago with a smile on his face....'we are likely not experience a winter of horrors.'

Well at least if it is true, the cull would be a roaring success mate.

It's about time they now went for you incompliant.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I had a similar experience at my local tip.

The council website said I had to show a photo ID, and something with my postcode . Also could only go on an odd or even day depending on your vehicle registration.

When I got there, I showed my driving license, which has my photo and post code on it, but the officious little prick demanded to know my address  ,so I told him in no uncertain terms he was exceeding whatever legal authority he had and if he persisted, I'd phone my MP and councillor and complain, and could he please give me his name to ensure I had the right person.

He waved me through whist muttering something about being new to the job.

Cheers.

That’s exactly what I did when I got home, emailed the council and MP and gave it one one of my long winded loads of bollocks about lack of hard hats, they were taking a drink for dumping asbestos and a load of other shit……next time I went in it was cooking hot and they are all walking about PPE up to the eyeballs sweating their bollocks off ! 😂 

f**k em, use the system against them where you can and don’t play the game where you can’t…..simple mate.

13 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I couldn't care who does and doesn't have the jab, I dont care what reason either...

But both sides (as that's what it has become for some reason) want to shout down the other and troll the Internet to prove the side their on is right....mental!

Here's one... my eldest daughters best friend has been told by her parents if she gets the jab they will chuck her out of the house...I know the parents well, grew up with them..  they are full blown anti vaxxers, im not on face book but my daughter shows me the posts...its embarrassing...

I'm mates with the dad, but they knew f**k all about vaccines, viruses etc 18 months ago and now theyd throw their daughter on the street if she makes a choice... 

So my point isn't aimed at just the shit on here, we are all at it now one way or another everyday....

Anyway, you told me in a message your real reason for not having the jab...but I won't embarrass you..😉😆

Think your daughters friends parents are just showing there true colours mate, ( authoritarian dictators ) you can only guide and advise your children and be there to pick them up when they get it wrong, but forcing and imposing your will on them is a reflection of yourself regardless of the subject matter, I don’t want the jab but 2 of my kids have had it, I hope I,m wrong and it doesn’t bring them problems in the future but which ever way it pans out it was there choice and just like me they have to live with it and have no one else to blame for the outcome, it’s just a case of respecting other people’s decisions, 👍👍. P.s it’s also tough not to do a bit of 🎣🎣🎣 when you have a pond full of such stupid fish in front of you to play with 😉😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s exactly what I did when I got home, emailed the council and MP and gave it one one of my long winded loads of bollocks about lack of hard hats, they were taking a drink for dumping asbestos and a load of other shit……next time I went in it was cooking hot and they are all walking about PPE up to the eyeballs sweating their bollocks off ! 😂 

f**k em, use the system against them where you can and don’t play the game where you can’t…..simple mate.

I got banned for life for asking the bloke on the gate to show me his I’d as well, 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I got banned for life for asking the bloke on the gate to show me his I’d as well, 😂😂😂😂

And that’s it mate, jobsworths overreaching their position is nothing new……I think most people have a sense of when something is reasonable and something is going a bit far, they know almost instantly.

No big deal, just say “nah, not a bit of me” 👍

11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Four words for you, Fcuk off you CNUT!

That's eight words.  🙂

11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

The cheeky old cnut! 😂

Oi, less of the 'old'.

Don't take me too seriously greb, we're supposed to be fweeends!  😄 👍

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Think your daughters friends parents are just showing there true colours mate, ( authoritarian dictators ) you can only guide and advise your children and be there to pick them up when they get it wrong, but forcing and imposing your will on them is a reflection of yourself regardless of the subject matter, I don’t want the jab but 2 of my kids have had it, I hope I,m wrong and it doesn’t bring them problems in the future but which ever way it pans out it was there choice and just like me they have to live with it and have no one else to blame for the outcome, it’s just a case of respecting other people’s decisions, 👍👍. P.s it’s also tough not to do a bit of 🎣🎣🎣 when you have a pond full of such stupid fish in front of you to play with 😉😉

I agree mate, the girls 22 and still lives home so thats the only thing they can control I suppose, threatening to make her homeless...

Her mum is full on mate, on a crusade to push her views, with only Face Book to get them across... she's a hairdresser so obviously is the most informed to spread the word!! 😄

My daughter is living with her chap, just been promoted and makes all her own decisions, but constantly asks my wife or me for advice (everyday with the Mrs lol).. she's done some f***ing stupid things which we've bailed her out of (mainly money) but she's better for it.... f**k would i push my agenda so hard on my kids like they are..we don't agree on everything as its a generation difference of opinions, but we recognise that and crack on in a normal dad/daughter relationship.... this whole jab thing isn't even discussed much between us tbh.

Most of us are the same, its only the Internet half the time that makes these opinions more than that....you know....FACT!! Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, WILF said:

No, it’s absolutely no different…..in fact it’s worse because you are paying for the tip service all the time.

So you happily show your personal detail to some totally unqualified road sweeper with no GDPR paperwork but it’s wrong to show it to a similarly unqualified person in Costa with exactly the same lack of GDPR paperwork ???………bizarre ! 

Well it is a bit different just showing your address to prove you live local than to some places demanding that you have injected your body with something just to be able to enter there, bizarre how you can think that is the same ? 

Our local tip is run by local lads who know the other locals, no paper work needed unless your in a van an then it’s just to prove you no doing it for cash, as you need a licence to make money from dumping shite there I think, I never carry any Id with me, ever an can’t ever think it’s stopped me doing what I was doing

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Well it is a bit different just showing your address to prove you live local than to some places demanding that you have injected your body with something just to be able to enter there, bizarre how you can think that is the same ? 

They are not demanding that, some are saying you have to prove you have to go in…….they want to see your personal details, same as the tip.

Less fashionable to complain about other parts of over reach I suppose……bandwagon jumping at its finest 👍

3 of my kids have had the jab and 1 hasn’t. They all know how I feel about it but they are all adults and have to make their own decisions. 

• Like 3