Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

FUCUK OFF greb, you aint even having the jab yourself, YOU BULLSHITTING CNUT, unless you're lying, in which case you're full of shite AGAIN!!

Four words for you, Fcuk off you CNUT!

• Haha 2

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Greb147

• Francie

• mC HULL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Your of course correct we do have a duty to protect our kids, it's my main responsibility in life which is why my kids won't be having the vaccine.  My kids had covid at the same time as me and t

Posted Images

@shaaarkWho rattled your cage you silly b*****d, your input has been zero on this thread so stick to talking about flatcaps and whippets, you bullshitting cnut!

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

@shaaarkWho rattled your cage you silly b*****d, your input has been zero on this thread so stick to talking about flatcaps and whippets, you bullshitting cnut!

Flat caps and whippets 😂 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, kanny said:

Reading the comments of the video it appears that this applies to Ireland not the UK 

I rarely drink cawfee so no skin of my nose either way 🙃

Years ago I got asked by the foreman of the local tip for my ID, in fact he said I had to show him it.

This is some thick as shit fuckwit, all gym muscle, hi-viz and Elizabeth duke gold chains the size of excavator tracks !

I said to him, who the f**k are you ?

So I say show me YOUR ID, drivers license, passport etc ? 

“Err what?…..I’m da foreman of dis site and you have to show me”

Yeah, no problem, you first…..I’ll get a pen and write it down.

I don’t have to do that says fuckwit……well If you don’t then I don’t have to show my personal details to some pumped up prat who brooms round down the tip for the council so f**k off out my way.

Simple as that ! 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Years ago I got asked by the foreman of the local tip for my ID, in fact he said I had to show him it.

This is some thick as shit fuckwit, all gym muscle, hi-viz and Elizabeth duke gold chains the size of excavator tracks !

I said to him, who the f**k are you ?

So I say show me YOUR ID, drivers license, passport etc ? 

“Err what?…..I’m da foreman of dis site and you have to show me”

Yeah, no problem, you first…..I’ll get a pen and write it down.

I don’t have to do that says fuckwit……well If you don’t then I don’t have to show my personal details to some pumped up prat who brooms round down the tip for the council so f**k off out my way.

Simple as that ! 

Yea of course you did 

• Like 1
Just now, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Yea of course you did 

What’s your opinion of passing your vaccination details over to some random so you can get a cup of tea ?

7 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I couldn’t pass any vaccination details over because I haven’t got any 

Thought as much 👍

The point, which you amazingly failed to see, is that random jobs worths asking for personal details is nothing new and sinister…..it’s been going on for years.

Just say “No”……..in this instance it was for a service I already paid for but in the case of a meal or cup of tea you wouldn’t even have the argument, you just say “No” and move on.

Edited by WILF

I had to show a utility bill to drop some stuff off at the tip the other day it’s just to show you are local to that tip, no big deal it’s not as if they were photocopying you details, but it is obviously wrong to have to show vaccination status to be able to go in somewhere to buy something 

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Thought as much 👍

The point, which you amazingly failed to see, is that random jobs worths asking for personal details is nothing new and sinister…..it’s been going on for years.

Just say “No”……..in this instance it was for a service I already paid for but in the case of a meal or cup of tea you wouldn’t even have the argument, you just say “No” and move on.

The more people who walk away from the vaxnazi establishments the quicker they'll stop the bollocks

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I had to show a utility bill to drop some stuff off at the tip the other day it’s just to show you are local to that tip, no big deal it’s not as if they were photocopying you details, but it is obviously wrong to have to show vaccination status to be able to go in somewhere to buy something 

No, it’s absolutely no different…..in fact it’s worse because you are paying for the tip service all the time.

So you happily show your personal detail to some totally unqualified road sweeper with no GDPR paperwork but it’s wrong to show it to a similarly unqualified person in Costa with exactly the same lack of GDPR paperwork ???………bizarre ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it’s absolutely no different…..in fact it’s worse because you are paying for the tip service all the time.

So you happily show your personal detail to some totally unqualified road sweeper with no GDPR paperwork but it’s wrong to show it to a similarly unqualified person in Costa with exactly the same lack of GDPR paperwork ???………bizarre ! 

That's it, I'm not saying I agree with what's happening although I can understand why employers who care for the elderly and the vulnerable take that stance but those rebels on here don't seem to complain about complying with other things.

I bet it kills them handing over their passports when going on their jollies, a document that you must provide if you want to go abroad.

And what if they have to provide their driving licences, without it you legally lose out on that privilege. I'm sure they tell the coppers where they can shove it.

And like you said, that can easily be avoided by not going abroad, by not driving a car, etc.

Don't moan about it on here, just don't do it. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's it, I'm not saying I agree with what's happening although I can understand why employers who care for the elderly and the vulnerable take that stance but those rebels on here don't seem to complain about complying with other things.

I bet it kills them handing over their passports when going on their jollies, a document that you must provide if you want to go abroad.

And what if they have to provide their driving licences, without it you legally lose out on that privilege. I'm sure they tell the coppers where they can shove it.

And like you said, that can easily be avoided by not going abroad, by not driving a car, etc.

Don't moan about it on here, just don't do it. 

Certain people such as police officers, immigration etc are designated as trusted people…..data breach has serious consequence on their career.

Random council workers, a part timer in Beefeater or a sociology graduate in some coffee shop are not subject to that so why would you show them any personal details at all ? 

It’s a piece of piss to hijack someone identity, why help them and if you feel that strongly about personal intrusion then you just don’t play that game.

Dont moan, just don’t do it.

• Like 1