Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

30 minutes ago, socks said:

Just to be clear I’m not in either of the conspiracy theory camps when it comes to deaths. My reason for not wanting the jab is the same reason that I say on here is that it’s had no long term testing … it is no real danger to a normal healthy person and has a recovery rate of 99.8%. 

I couldn't care who does and doesn't have the jab, I dont care what reason either...

But both sides (as that's what it has become for some reason) want to shout down the other and troll the Internet to prove the side their on is right....mental!

Here's one... my eldest daughters best friend has been told by her parents if she gets the jab they will chuck her out of the house...I know the parents well, grew up with them..  they are full blown anti vaxxers, im not on face book but my daughter shows me the posts...its embarrassing...

I'm mates with the dad, but they knew f**k all about vaccines, viruses etc 18 months ago and now theyd throw their daughter on the street if she makes a choice... 

So my point isn't aimed at just the shit on here, we are all at it now one way or another everyday....

Anyway, you told me in a message your real reason for not having the jab...but I won't embarrass you..😉😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Just heard on radio Gloucester, they have given a deadline for care staff to be vaccinated and they now have a shortage of staff, I hope the entire corrupt system implodes, forcing people to inject th

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Who's silly questions are you referring to?

As far as I can see, no-one is a fcuktard really, in all this, because the average guy in the street knows FCUKALL about this virus, knows NOTHING, never mind what scientific shite etc we read on the internet etc, NOTHING!!

Bang on mate...

18 months ago we were roofers, brickies, pesties, window cleaners...

Now every twat has a degree in virology and has direct access to the secrets of the illuminati lol

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

It could easily be solved by locking the thread, or changing to the title to the Covid Thread for Fcuktards.

It could have a good dozen mods at least.

No locking threads man come on lol

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Wants a thread locked because he cant stop himself posting,,😂

Can't stop.his self posting 😆 

Can't accept max was right last year 😆 

Cant bring his self to go get the vaccine 😆 

😆 🤣 😂 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Can't stop.his self posting 😆 

Can't accept max was right last year 😆 

Cant bring his self to go get the vaccine 😆 

😆 🤣 😂 

Fcuk me you've some need to talk. 😂

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Wants a thread locked because he cant stop himself posting,,😂

Not at all, cos certain drama queens start whining when they don't like what they're reading.

Keep it running for me, I'll never tire of calling folk fcuktards. 😂

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

That's it really, you take your business elsewhere. 

Reading the comments of the video it appears that this applies to Ireland not the UK 

I rarely drink cawfee so no skin of my nose either way 🙃

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, kanny said:

Was in a Costa in Clifton a few days ago on some business, no mask, not asked for any proof of anything, must be some places making up their own rules as it goes along

Edit, and the coffee was fckn shit

Edited by baker boy
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Was in a Costa in Clifton a few days ago on some business, no mask, not asked for any proof of anything, must be some places making up their own rules as it goes along

Edit, and the coffee was fckn shit

Yeah  back a page I just said it looks like it's a Ireland thing