Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.ย  ย 

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.ย  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...ย  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

So one thing to understand...

The lads that don't want the jab, fair enough, believe everything that is written about deaths from the jab...without a hint of scepticism... "Mrs Smith had thd jab and was dead 10 days later from a brain haemorrhage"...ย  there ya go proof the jab kills ya...

But every death certificate with Covid on it is a conspiracy, "they were old"ย 

"they were gonna die anyway"

" they died in car accident"ย 

ย 

Etc etc....

So to be straight..

We can only believe the news if the deaths are linked to the jab?

If the deaths are covid related.."HOAX"!!

Pick your news channel, pick your media source...make sure its safe and suits your narrative ....

Then shout wanker at any one who doesn't even know where to find these underground secret squirrel sources....ย 

You know, blokes who actually don't spend their life searching for the "truth"...

Stupid blokes, not a clue how the world works cause they use the wrong search engines..ย 

f**k sakes, your all as bad as each other

A nice cold cider with ice, mate.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ‘

Mind you, saying that, it is all starting to get a bit 'total recall' now.ย  ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by shaaark
17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

A nice cold cider with ice, mate.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ‘

Mind you, saying that, it is all starting to get a bit 'total recall' now.ย  ๐Ÿ‘

It could easily be solved by locking the thread, or changing to the title to the Covid Thread for Fcuktards.

It could have a good dozen mods at least.

Edited by Greb147
15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It could easily be solved by locking the thread, or changing to the title to the Covid Thread for Fcuktards.

What's with the hostility, grebster?!ย  Lol

59 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

So one thing to understand...

The lads that don't want the jab, fair enough, believe everything that is written about deaths from the jab...without a hint of scepticism... "Mrs Smith had thd jab and was dead 10 days later from a brain haemorrhage"...ย  there ya go proof the jab kills ya...

But every death certificate with Covid on it is a conspiracy, "they were old"ย 

"they were gonna die anyway"

" they died in car accident"ย 

ย 

Etc etc....

So to be straight..

We can only believe the news if the deaths are linked to the jab?

If the deaths are covid related.."HOAX"!!

Pick your news channel, pick your media source...make sure its safe and suits your narrative ....

Then shout wanker at any one who doesn't even know where to find these underground secret squirrel sources....ย 

You know, blokes who actually don't spend their life searching for the "truth"...

Stupid blokes, not a clue how the world works cause they use the wrong search engines..ย 

f**k sakes, your all as bad as each other

Just to be clear Iโ€™m not in either of the conspiracy theory camps when it comesย to deaths. My reason for not wanting the jab is the same reason that I say on here is that itโ€™s had no long term testing โ€ฆ it is no real danger to a normal healthy person and has a recovery rate of 99.8%.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

What's with the hostility, grebster?!ย  Lol

Just saying it like it is mate.

I'm a Fcuktard for replying to their silly questions as well. ๐Ÿ˜

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Just saying it like it is mate.

I'm a Fcuktard for replying to their silly questions as well. ๐Ÿ˜

Who's silly questions are you referring to?

As far as I can see, no-one is a fcuktard really, in all this, because the average guy in the street knows FCUKALL about this virus, knows NOTHING, never mind what scientific shite etc we read on the internet etc, NOTHING!!

ย 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Who's silly questions are you referring to?

As far as I can see, no-one is a fcuktard really, in all this, because the average guy in the street knows FCUKALL about this virus, knows NOTHING, never mind what scientific shite etc we read on the internet etc, NOTHING!!

ย 

The same questions asked every other day that must have been answered a gazillion times.

If you don't like or agree with the answer then fine but don't keep asking the damn things!

Just look through the thread FFS and you will easily find them.

So if us, the average man on the street don't know anything about the virus then who do you think we should listen to for advice and information?

ย 

40 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You would be lost without it what are you talking about you spend half your waking hours on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The same questions asked every other day that must have been answered a gazillion times.

If you don't like or agree with the answer then fine but don't keep asking the damn things!

Just look through the thread FFS and you will easily find them.

So if us, the average man on the street don't know anything about the virus then who do you think we should listen to for advice and information?

ย 

Just stick to the bbc and sky seems to be serving you well so far ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You would be lost without it what are you talking about you spend half your waking hours on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I do, answering folk like you.

At least I'm wasting my time on a reality unlike your good self. ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just stick to the bbc and sky seems to be serving you well so far ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aye, you stick with the truth syrup like weed and FB. ๐Ÿ˜‚