Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

Just now, South hams hunter said:

He may of missed it between the hoards of other conspiracy nonsense. 

@Greb147this must be how it feels to be a teacher in a remedial or Irish class 

Getting we snidey jokes in at the irish again,that's a couple of times now you did that,but I'd say you wouldn't say it to my face or any other irish persons face,just shows your a weakling.

But here anyway,your completely wrong on the virol load,worse symptoms mean higher load,an low symptoms correlate with low load,here I copied this of scientific american.

Amongst the participants hospitalized with COVID-19, we report that a higher prevalence of detectable SARS-CoV-2 plasma viral load is associated with worse respiratory disease severity, lower absolute lymphocyte counts, and increased markers of inflammation, including C-reactive protein and IL-6. SARS-CoV-2 viral loads, especially plasma viremia, are associated with increased risk of mortality. Our data show that SARS-CoV-2 viral loads may aid in the risk stratification of patients with COVID-19, and therefore its role in disease pathogenesis should be further explored.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

He's got a thing about the Irish Francie - massive racist is that SHH :yes:

He's got one of those old fashioned 'No blacks, no dogs, no Irish' signs up on his rag worm stall :yes:

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

He may of missed it between the hoards of other conspiracy nonsense. 

@Greb147this must be how it feels to be a teacher in a remedial or Irish class 

Ignoring the dead on the alter of progress 👍

People with your attitude care nothing of others health or well being. It's all just a big 'social society acceptance ritual' to you.

Defending the establishment, embarrassing to say the least.

• Like 1
WWW.HRSA.GOV

 Most Recent Data Report National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program Data Report (PDF - 247 KB) - updated...

Download the pdf and check the money paid out over the last 30years in the USA.

Who says vaccines don't kill or maim people? 

Unbelievable👍

Any comments from the pro death brigade? I mean pro vaccine brigade....

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Yet more conspiracy nonsense......

Screenshot_20210730-140324~2.png

It's only a few children dying,he doesnt care 

15 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

He's got a thing about the Irish Francie - massive racist is that SHH :yes:

He's got one of those old fashioned 'No blacks, no dogs, no Irish' signs up on his rag worm stall :yes:

He would need to watch what hes saying,someone could give him a clout near him,he will go running boris for help jon😁

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Francie said:

Getting we snidey jokes in at the irish again,that's a couple of times now you did that,but I'd say you wouldn't say it to my face or any other irish persons face,just shows your a weakling.

But here anyway,your completely wrong on the virol load,worse symptoms mean higher load,an low symptoms correlate with low load,here I copied this of scientific american.

Amongst the participants hospitalized with COVID-19, we report that a higher prevalence of detectable SARS-CoV-2 plasma viral load is associated with worse respiratory disease severity, lower absolute lymphocyte counts, and increased markers of inflammation, including C-reactive protein and IL-6. SARS-CoV-2 viral loads, especially plasma viremia, are associated with increased risk of mortality. Our data show that SARS-CoV-2 viral loads may aid in the risk stratification of patients with COVID-19, and therefore its role in disease pathogenesis should be further explored.

Yeah, it's not fair judging a whole nation based on you pair. 

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Yeah, it's not fair judging a whole nation based on you pair. 

No one really cares what you think anyway,as I say say it to an irish persons face instead of on here🤏

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

It seems you must be on the man's wave length then as I've explained to him about a million times yet he still hasn't grasped what I'm saying. 😂

It's not too difficult to understand what francie is saying about these covid jabs, you're just being obtuse.  🙂

1 hour ago, Francie said:

I never said that look shark will explain to you,you know what I mean,so I'm not explaining it again.

Away out to watch the wildlife doodle ooh

See above.  👍

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I seriously don't get what you're getting at and neither does anyone else. 😂

The vaccine reduces your chances of having serious disease from the virus.

And no, the vaccine does not stop you from getting symptoms should you catch it.

Please Shark, do explain.

You're starting to sound like Max, he always had something on when his brain started frying. 

Explain?!  🤐  Nah, you just suffer in mental turmoil!  Lol 👍

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

It's not too difficult to understand what francie is saying about these covid jabs, you're just being obtuse.  🙂

See above.  👍

Explain?!  🤐  Nah, you just suffer in mental turmoil!  Lol 👍

They arguin with each other now, they don’t even care about COVID, or the jab, fcuk the 2 arguin most about it ain’t even been to have it yet 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They arguin with each other now, they don’t even care about COVID, or the jab, fcuk the 2 arguin most about it ain’t even been to have it yet 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️

Still got to put the puddings right, don't tell me you're now on that list.... 😂

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Seems like certain members would be happy to waste away their days arguing over the colour of shit🙄....

No it's not always brown so what are you on about....

• Haha 1