Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

most a what we know now was germans human experiments mate wasnt it

Exactly, the UK and USA's whole foundation of medical science is based on the Nazi Doctors experiments, operations, psychological abuse experiments, the works. Both our countries funded it through the banking system and mopped up the rewards afterwards. Amazing history for those that can accept it. 

What's happening just now makes complete sense and the efforts their going to make 'Project fear' a reality.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

theres a f***ing space station with people living in it

lol you for real mate space station is 200 miles up in earths orbit the moon is 240,000 miles away in space 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.SKEPTICALRAPTOR.COM

I have been seeing the same old bad math from COVID-19 vaccine deniers that I've been seeing from anti-vaxxers...

A quality product sells itself........this 'fast tracked' product obviously is not with the amount of 'up selling.'

Let the 'science' prove itself then and let people decide what they wish to do with their own bodies.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

most a what we know now was germans human experiments mate wasnt it

Japs did more ,unit 731,kyushu University hospital,put the Germans to shame ! And most of the perpetrators pardoned. 

16 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Japs did more ,unit 731,kyushu University hospital,put the Germans to shame ! And most of the perpetrators pardoned. 

ill have a read up mate👍

They have given other worker's in the care home the wife works wile October to get the jab or loose their job if they refuse. I reckon this will be another no win no fee for the legal profession in the near future.

4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

They have given other worker's in the care home the wife works wile October to get the jab or loose their job if they refuse. I reckon this will be another no win no fee for the legal profession in the near future.

That's coercion - I hope any company that behaves like that gets royally f****d by the solicitors 👎🏻

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

But this is the thing folk are saying on here wouldn't happen,an here it is mate.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Francie said:

But this is the thing folk are saying on here wouldn't happen,an here it is mate.

greb and shh will have you believe there not been forced its up to the  employer if they want people emp[loyed who arent vaccinated so thats there choice lol

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

greb and shh will have you believe there not been forced its up to the  employer if they want people emp[loyed who arent vaccinated so thats there choice lol

Well, seeing as they are working with the old and the vulnerable it's understandable isn't it.

Not a nice thing to face but that's looking like the reality of things.

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

What i dont get is you can still catch it and spread it even when vaccinated.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well, seeing as they are working with the old and the vulnerable it's understandable isn't it.

Not a nice thing to face but that's looking like the reality of things.

all the old are vaccinated 

so they are making people have it ?