Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

A healthy stallion.???

Recent posts tell a different story mate, I'd get that sleeve rolled up sharpish if I was you ..😁

Even Arkle had an off day, spewed my ringer up last night and now fighting fit. 

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

That's why you stay away from hospitals.

Caught coronovirus....sure. He probably caught the usual 'super bug' that's prevelant in most hospitals. 

So the NHS takes another life👍 It's a killing house that institution.

It's a good job he didn't listen to your advice when he went for his heart transplant hey, you lot crack me up. 😁

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Just read about Eddie Large, he was suffering from heart failure and died after contracting covid.

So yes, it should be put on his death certificate as well.

You can live for years with heart failure.

Wake the feck up man, if you suffer heart failure you are dead, no ifs or buts, but as I’ve shown you every media outlet was pushing the coved line because it’s how they control people like yourself, Not hard to see and not hard to see how easily they have you fooled, 😜😜😜😜

53 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Even Arkle had an off day, spewed my ringer up last night and now fighting fit. 

Greb your an anti Vaxer,you an peekaboo shh,yous promote an defend the jab,but wont take it 🤣🤣

Which is it,left or right,yous haven't the foggiest what's going on lol

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Wake the feck up man, if you suffer heart failure you are dead, no ifs or buts, but as I’ve shown you every media outlet was pushing the coved line because it’s how they control people like yourself, Not hard to see and not hard to see how easily they have you fooled, 😜😜😜😜

No it really doesn't, do you want me to prove you wrong yet again?

You can live for years with heart failure FFS, FACT! 

• Haha 1

SARS cov2 new strain is lies according to some,after all this, it started with a variant of sars,so it's just a variant.

Professor shh could you fact check that🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Greb your an anti Vaxer,you an peekaboo shh,yous promote an defend the jab,but wont take it 🤣🤣

Which is it,left or right,yous haven't the foggiest what's going on lol

You're an anti-realist, puff the magic dragon has fcuked your existence. 😁

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

You're an anti-realist, puff the magic dragon has fcuked your existence. 😁

🤣🤣 I'm out in the rain,hiding in a Bush,downwind,trying to get a glance at these Cubs,with a couple of wedding cakes,puff it up freddie🤣

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

🤣🤣 I'm out in the rain,hiding in a Bush,downwind,trying to get a glance at these Cubs,with a couple of wedding cakes,puff it up freddie🤣

On Hallucinogenics as well I see.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Some of us actually hunt on this site greb lol you know

Hahahaha, since when have you posted a hunting post?

Is lying a side effect of cannabis as well. 😁

So it transpires that one of the vaccine ingredients is lipid SM - 102 the makers have this in their web site. WARNING This product is not for human or veterinary use.

I'm a bit fed up with the whole covid/expert \conspiracy \vaccine thing it seems never-ending ,but the Grubster and South hamster seem to be the knee talking sense on this thread .

• Haha 1