Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

even you lot that have had the jab or are about to get it ......must see thats its fundamentally wrong to go down this route of incentive or discrimination...  and are you not asking yourselfs wh

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Actors, possibly reptilian?

Lol..

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Actors, possibly reptilian?

Who wore a go pro to wilf and Leroy's English tea 😁...only joking wilf 👍 ...my honest opinion of that video is people like wilf... Say if it was about education or parish football.. things they just heard but wanted to put right before going any further..no bullshit no let's play checkers.. just AHH..is this actually happening? 

yeah id trust Gov,org ,cnuts feeding us shit ,lying scum who cheat there own flesh and blood ,really have our best interests at heart ,id trust rooney with me granny more!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Well they say they come in three's, currently laid in bed and feel like I've been run over.

Took badly this afternoon at work, aching and spewing.

I think it's just the same bug the little one had at the weekend, when I can be arsed I'm going to do a lateral flow.

No sign of a cough or sore throat so doubt it's that, now here's hoping the mash, gravy and peas doesn't make me throw up, I've told our lass to leave the sausages out. 😁

Go splash your face with water !!! 

f***ing hell your like an episode of east Enders mate 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

yeah id trust Gov,org ,cnuts feeding us shit ,lying scum who cheat there own flesh and blood ,really have our best interests at heart ,id trust rooney with me granny more!

So who do you trust? Who's these people dying of the booze to discover they've been hit by a Guinness truck?

Some examples wouldn't go amiss instead of hearsay.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

So who do you trust? Who's these people dying of the booze to discover they've been hit by a Guinness truck?

trust NO one !

Just now, waltjnr said:

trust NO one !

I don't trust hearsay either mate, is there actually genuine stories of this happening or is it just bullshit?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Watch you don’t electrocute yourself charging the phone to type mush 

your like the Barnsley version of “final destination “ 

• Haha 7

its all bollocks mate ,gov bullshite ,conspiracy bullshite  ,just carry on as normal ,but stock up on bog rolls and beans ,dave down the pub gave me that tip!

• Like 1