Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Just heard on radio Gloucester, they have given a deadline for care staff to be vaccinated and they now have a shortage of staff, I hope the entire corrupt system implodes, forcing people to inject th

Posted Images

Born 1944, ration books in force you ate what u could get your hands on and boy could I just put my food away dripping butties the lot pigs heads not donee much harm  still standing I'm at macdonalds as I type as fot weed coke or whatever no thank you 

• Like 1

I think weed is for mongs personally , leads to a wasted life (pun intended ) 

coke is probably far far more prevalent thAn most over 40s think. 

its f***ing everywhere , I mean everywhere , young lads , young girls , estates kids , festival crowds , middle aged dads , born again clubbing queens , Sunday drinkers , midweek boozers , gym lads it’s a f***ing epidemic . 

you could genuinely say honestly that if you sit in a city centre boozer and look round . 80% of people are taking coke or will do later that night . 

the younger mid twenties crowd its an absolute essential , phone , card , coke 

All jobs , all class , all ages . 

its absolutely at the centre of the modern night out . 

absolutely everywhere  

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, kanny said:

Depressingly accurate. The real reason for the virus being released by China is to give ever greater control over the world’s population. The vaccine probably is harmless but is being used as part of a master plan to “reset” the world with more and more control and power to a very small select group. I don’t understand the obsession with the vaccine otherwise. It doesn’t stop you getting or passing on covid and the youngsters they are coercing into having the vaccine are pretty much immune to covid and most of them have probably already had so have natural immunity to it so surely don’t need to take the vaccine? Control control control. 

• Like 2

@Bobtheferret Now what you have just said I can get on with I think its becoming more apparent that the virus is being used as a power grab mechanism and its nothing new they have been trying it on in various forms for years ,  I think all the anti vax stuff just muddies the waters and deflects from the truth. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think weed is for mongs personally , leads to a wasted life (pun intended ) 

coke is probably far far more prevalent thAn most over 40s think. 

its f***ing everywhere , I mean everywhere , young lads , young girls , estates kids , festival crowds , middle aged dads , born again clubbing queens , Sunday drinkers , midweek boozers , gym lads it’s a f***ing epidemic . 

you could genuinely say honestly that if you sit in a city centre boozer and look round . 80% of people are taking coke or will do later that night . 

the younger mid twenties crowd its an absolute essential , phone , card , coke 

All jobs , all class , all ages . 

its absolutely at the centre of the modern night out . 

absolutely everywhere  

Same when I was in my 20s brother, all over the show.

I think it's far more likely that it's all just theatre. Just like Richard Dawkins book 'The God delusion' where he implies that although millions believe, it doesn't make it real as there is no tangible proof(not that I agree with him entirely).

Where's the proof for Covid?

* 99% survival rate.

* Deaths above average life expectancy.

* Blackout on any questions, concerns, natural cure possibilities.

* Only solution is through them, the gate keepers, telling you that they have the solution, the antidote as it were. 

* If you didn't have TV you would know it existed.

Just spicing up the thread👍

5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I think it's far more likely that it's all just theatre. Just like Richard Dawkins book 'The God delusion' where he implies that although millions believe, it doesn't make it real as there is no tangible proof(not that I agree with him entirely).

Where's the proof for Covid?

* 99% survival rate.

* Deaths above average life expectancy.

* Blackout on any questions, concerns, natural cure possibilities.

* Only solution is through them, the gate keepers, telling you that they have the solution, the antidote as it were. 

* If you didn't have TV you would know it existed.

Just spicing up the thread👍

Surely a few million dead people is tangible proof ?

Now we can argue the degrees of this, and the small differences of that and that’s fine…..but it exists and has the corpses to prove it, just like every other virus that can potentially kill you.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Well they say they come in three's, currently laid in bed and feel like I've been run over.

Took badly this afternoon at work, aching and spewing.

I think it's just the same bug the little one had at the weekend, when I can be arsed I'm going to do a lateral flow.

No sign of a cough or sore throat so doubt it's that, now here's hoping the mash, gravy and peas doesn't make me throw up, I've told our lass to leave the sausages out. 😁

Edited by Greb147
28 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well they say they come in three's, currently laid in bed and feel like I've been run over.

Took badly this afternoon at work, aching and spewing.

I think it's just the same bug the little one had at the weekend, when I can be arsed I'm going to do a lateral flow.

No sign of a cough or sore throat so doubt it's that, now here's hoping the mash, gravy and peas doesn't make me throw up, I've told our lass to leave the sausages out. 😁

how tall are you..??...pine or oak...lol

• Haha 1
Just now, TOMO said:

how tall are you..??...pine or oak...lol

Covid and heart failure and our lass still had to drag me away from the door in my attempt to throw some tonnage about at the gym, the ultimate male. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Covid and heart failure and our lass still had to drag me away from the door in my attempt to throw some tonnage about at the gym, the ultimate male. 

tonnage.....lol......

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, WILF said:

Surely a few million dead people is tangible proof ?

Now we can argue the degrees of this, and the small differences of that and that’s fine…..but it exists and has the corpses to prove it, just like every other virus that can potentially kill you.

I agree that a few million people have died, but of what? How do you know it's a new Virus?

We were told that over 2,000 people died in the twin tower attacks in 2001 by Muslim terrorists. But very soon after, it was clear that this wasn't the case, it's was an organised attack that killed over 2,000 people that was run, first and foremost by Western intelligence using trained Muslims in order to promulgate fear of terrorism in the USA and UK primarily and this lead to the surveillance state that exists now. 

There is no evidence in my opinion that the virus exists. Has it caused major problems around the world, financially, economically etc etc? No, Big Government has in their reaction to it, conveniently ushering in more controls, laws and penalties.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1