Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Lad who cleans my window's is in hospital and is on oxygen i got told yesterday and has been double jabbed he had a kidney transplant about 3 years ago . It seems to me even if you are jabbed up its the luck of the draw to how ill you can still become with this fekin nightmare virus also amaze's me how the fekin chinks and China don't seem to get mentioned much lately.

Manager of the marina I,m staying at, has been ill since his second jab, he’s in for some chest scans this week, the Chinese issues will be brushed under the rug as it seems quite clear the virus was created in the wuhan lab but funded by money from the states going back as far as the Obama administration 👍

• Like 2

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Posted Images

Anybody else in the workplace been asked for their vaccination status we were asked yesterday and i was a bit put out to be honest as its not a job working with vulnerable people or members of the public i always thought any medical procedures you had were your business if your condition did not affect others.

• Like 4

My boss asked me if I'd had mine a few weeks ago - I gave him an honest answer ....... not now but, i may do at some point in the future depending on the side effects that come out and how Covid develops but, right now, I'm not at any real risk. 

He was fine with that answer.

Another lad on one of the sites that i visit is like a vaccine poster boy - Always preaching, he seems to think that you'll end up like an extra from World War Z if you don't get jabbed.

......... When he starts going on, I wind him up and tell him that because i have decent genes, produce testosterone and my knob works, I don't need the vaccine - he hasn't mentioned it for a few days :hmm::laugh:

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

My boss asked me if I'd had mine a few weeks ago - I gave him an honest answer ....... not now but, i may do at some point in the future depending on the side effects that come out and how Covid develops but, right now, I'm not at any real risk. 

He was fine with that answer.

Another lad on one of the sites that i visit is like a vaccine poster boy - Always preaching, he seems to think that you'll end up like an extra from World War Z if you don't get jabbed.

......... When he starts going on, I wind him up and tell him that because i have decent genes, produce testosterone and my knob works, I don't need the vaccine - he hasn't mentioned it for a few days :hmm::laugh:

Shh?

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Anybody else in the workplace been asked for their vaccination status we were asked yesterday and i was a bit put out to be honest as its not a job working with vulnerable people or members of the public i always thought any medical procedures you had were your business if your condition did not affect others.

Yep me too, an email asking wether I've had my jab or not.

Apparently they need to record this information so they can assess the level of protection across the workforce.

Hold on a minute, no cnut on any site has followed the rules, that includes the main gaffers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Apparently they need to record this information so they can assess the level of protection across the workforce.

Hold on a minute, no cnut on any site has followed the rules, that includes the main gaffers.

We've not had anything asking formally but, we've had an official letter saying that all restrictions remain the same across all sites.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Francie said:

Gone away to feck rusty lol considering theres only two countries in the world that does it........

a lot of england has  fluoride in the water and it's 24 countries not two

33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Same at our place it's been pretty diabolical then all of a sudden they want your vacation status to me it means it's come from the government to get it from everyone in the workplace. 

17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i smoked it 20 odd year  mate glad i dont now but it was easy to stop only drug i know after that long you dont get withdrawels as far as

drugs go its the best by a long shot 

First of all, I’m glad you called it what it is and that drugs, many lad don’t see it  as using drugs but it is.

Same as fags really or any substance.

Second, it may not have effected you but it definitely does have a withdrawal effect, I know some lads who are regular weed/resin users can’t function without it…..they are climbing the walls.

Again you could say the same for fags or booze or any addictive substance.

I think the main thing is to not justify it, it’s total shit just like fags, booze etc etc etc……..and the worst is that it’s an epidemic among our young, nobody would be telling kids it’s fine to go and demolish 20 Rothmans a day or a bottle of scotch so let’s not keep telling them how harmless weed and resin is……it isn’t !

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

First of all, I’m glad you called it what it is and that drugs, many lad don’t see it  as using drugs but it is.

Second, it may not have effected you but it definitely does have a withdrawal effect, I know some lads who are regular weed/resin users can’t function without it…..they are climbing the walls.

I think the main thing is to not justify it, it’s total shit just like fags, booze etc etc etc……..and the worst is that it’s an epidemic among our young, nobody would be telling kids it’s fine to go and demolish 20 Rothmans a day or a bottle of scotch so let’s not keep telling them how harmless weed and resin is……it isn’t !

been smoking weed for over 40 years wilf gave up for a moth in january not a sniff of withdrawl 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree with some of this... But not all.. some people drink whiskey and they get aggressive or some drink whiskey and become pure docile.. it's just depends on the individual..like some say smoking it leaves them paranoid or schizophrenic... Again all depends on the individual and their mental state... When used correctly it can be an extremely beneficial PLANT.

Used for a whole manor of ailments, PTSD, schizophrenia, paranoia, cancer, chrome's, irritable bowel problems, pain, nausea, BUT once the government get hold of it and start tweeking nature with GMO splicing and spraying then this is where the natural and synthetic gets mixed up... Again one of the biggest producers and growers of this plant is Theresa Mays husband Philip is allowed to produce it on a monumental scale for medicine, but if you're normal person smokes grows or sells it there arrested...tell me one natural plant that has the same medicinal properties?

But then again you would happily go to your Dr and if he prescribed you warafin you would take it no questions asked..you would willingly take rat poison..you couldn't make it up... It's this indoctrination shows you know very little of this plant or its healing properties and are following government advice, without actually knowing the truth...

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, greg64 said:

been smoking weed for over 40 years wilf gave up for a moth in january not a sniff of withdrawl 

I accept that mate, my mum smoked for 50 years and just gave it up with no problems….some people can