Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

3 hours ago, Francie said:

So were being coerced to take a jab,that at best lessens your symptoms supposedly,,il stick with natural immunity considering the immune system is king.

I don't feel coerced into taking a jab .. but that's maybe because I don't watch much TV or look at newspapers ect .

I was just pointing out that other vaccines don't always protect you from catching a disease they just lessen the symptoms to .

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Francie

• mC HULL

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Your of course correct we do have a duty to protect our kids, it's my main responsibility in life which is why my kids won't be having the vaccine.  My kids had covid at the same time as me and t

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Chid said:

I don't feel coerced into taking a jab .. but that's maybe because I don't watch much TV or look at newspapers ect .

I was just pointing out that other vaccines don't always protect you from catching a disease they just lessen the symptoms to .

Is there any data,or concrete proof that shows any of the jabs lessening  symptoms?

26 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Of course its a pandemic, perhaps you should find out the definition of a pandemic before further comment

It might be worldwide but it's not prevalent,the flus worldwide too,is that a pandemic too?

22 minutes ago, Francie said:

It might be worldwide but it's not prevalent,the flus worldwide too,is that a pandemic too?

Only when they say so to suit the next stages of global development.

I'm coming round to the train of thought that the virus may be psychological after all, as it only appears to affect the very old and those that don't appear to know what a "99% survival rate" means. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

misses chin you for waking the baby?

Hahaha no, although my 4 year old has been up all night with her first ever sickness bug.

I had a proper funny episode last night for a good few hours, quite a interesting night.

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahaha no, although my 4 year old has been up all night with her first ever sickness bug.

I had a proper funny episode last night for a good few hours, quite a interesting night.

we had that the other week, horrible mate. well hope you and the baby get better soon

• Thanks 1

Why does everyone famous who catches covid have to 'battle it' 😂

OK if your on life support I'll agree you got a battle on your hands but feeling like dog shit at home ain't really up there with needing a visit from a priest is it. 

I think we should start a viral media post... 'Thoughts are with Dido and his family today as he battles with the effects of 2 bottles of prosseco last night' 

🤣

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Why does everyone famous who catches covid have to 'battle it' 😂

OK if your on life support I'll agree you got a battle on your hands but feeling like dog shit at home ain't really up there with needing a visit from a priest is it. 

I think we should start a viral media post... 'Thoughts are with Dido and his family today as he battles with the effects of 2 bottles of prosseco last night' 

🤣

Aye it's a f***ing joke dido,ripping the arse out of it now.

I had a few guiness on sat night uptown an now am battling black torpedoes.😆

Edited by Francie