Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's an infectious disease FFS, i give up, all that tinfoil has fried your brain.

29cd8f09a6fbcd8838e0dc4f8e5ec6b0.jpg

NHS web site 

Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection spread through inhaling tiny droplets from the coughs or sneezes of an infected person.

It mainly affects the lungs, but it can affect any part of the body, including the tummy (abdomen), glands, bones and nervous system.

TB is a potentially serious condition, but it can be cured if it's treated with the right antibiotics.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well, I’ll tell you……your government first started on proper control of the population with the Doomsday Book.

Thats the reason the book was produced.

However, up to quiet recently you still mattered in your own land…..they only wanted enough information to conduct the basic function of running a state and it was a given that you had rights and should be respected as a British man in Britain.

Then after the war, along came a load of pricks and sold you all, along with your rights, to any c**t who would give them a few quid.

You and your country became a commodity to be hawked and disposed of…….it’s ceased to be “a thing” that we should be body, soul and blood invested in.

None if this happened in the last 18 months…….and it has precisely f**k all to do with Covid !

Are they using Covid to f**k you a bit more ?…….of course they are.

Should you be angry about it?……yes

But my point is, everyone should have got angry 40 f***ing years ago ! 

Folks should stop acting the c**t like they have made some great discovery and discovered a dirty little secret which only they can see……you haven’t, there’s been a f***ing war being conducted against you right under your nose and never before now did I ever hear so many people getting over excited.

Im glad you all turned up……I just think you may be a bit late 👍

But how does jumping through the hoops that we 'can avoid' help? 

Surely people use what freedom's and rights they have to oppose tyranny, not go along with it by saying 'oh well what's the point in the end.'

That's a rather selfish way of acting imo.

That means your no better than those that go along with it and who actually believe everything.

Knowing isn't enough, action is what makes the difference.

Why? Because we'd all be speaking German, as the saying goes, if our relatives did nothing when another group of psychopaths tried the same thing not that long ago👍

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Vaccinated or jabbed...which is it?

Stick to the pedantic shit with those that enjoy the jousting mate....I dont give a f**k about splitting hairs in everyone's posts...

You pretty much epitomise the type my post was on about.... always looking to point score and sit on the higher ground because you think your CHOICE is the right one for everyone....

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

NHS web site 

Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection spread through inhaling tiny droplets from the coughs or sneezes of an infected person.

It mainly affects the lungs, but it can affect any part of the body, including the tummy (abdomen), glands, bones and nervous system.

TB is a potentially serious condition, but it can be cured if it's treated with the right antibiotics.

Fcuk me it's like talking to a brick wall mate. 😂

There's a difference between the infection and the disease.

Here again, just for you.

There is a difference between TB infection and TB disease. When a person has been exposed to someone with TB disease and has breathed in the TB germs, that person may become infected with TB. In most cases, people with healthy immune systems can contain the infection at that point and not become ill with TB disease. A person with TB infection only (positive TB skin test but normal chest x-ray) is not sick and is not contagious to others. TB medicine can help kill the bacteria and prevent the development of TB disease in the future.

However, if a person with TB infection does not take preventive medicine, the bacteria may grow and cause active TB disease. TB symptoms may include a constant cough that lasts two or more weeks, chest pain, weakness, and loss of appetite. When a person has active TB disease, the individual may be contagious and cause infection in other people, particularly those with whom they spend the most time.

Someone with active TB disease will need to take several TB medicines for many months in order to become well and not infect others. However, they may no longer be infectious after a few weeks of medicine and would be able, once cleared by the Health Department, to return to work and normal activities while they are completing their TB treatment. People can have active TB in any organ of the body, but it is only infectious to others when it is in the lungs or larynx.

And another incase it's not sinking in, straight from the NHS page you copied and pasted.

Latent TB could develop into an active TB disease at a later date, particularly if your immune system becomes weakened.

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

But how does jumping through the hoops that we 'can avoid' help? 

Surely people use what freedom's and rights they have to oppose tyranny, not go along with it by saying 'oh well what's the point in the end.'

That's a rather selfish way of acting imo.

That means your no better than those that go along with it and who actually believe everything.

Knowing isn't enough, action is what makes the difference.

Why? Because we'd all be speaking German, as the saying goes, if our relatives did nothing when another group of psychopaths tried the same thing not that long ago👍

Do you vote ? 

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Stick to the pedantic shit with those that enjoy the jousting mate....I dont give a f**k about splitting hairs in everyone's posts...

You pretty much epitomise the type my post was on about.... always looking to point score and sit on the higher ground because you think your CHOICE is the right one for everyone....

If you ever needed proof that an empty vessel makes the most noise mate thl has it all 😂😂

61071508-0B0F-4AD0-AD89-075726354C31.png

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Are they, 99% of the self employed rob the taxman blind. 😂

Keeping your own money isn’t “robbing” anyone…..it’s called logic 👍

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

To my mind, it's all about taxes and control - it's all about what they can take from you.

......... make 1 little mistake on a tax return and those fuckers are relentless. 

You can't even buy a bit of land and build your family a home on it without permission and restrictions. 

I know both of those things are nothing new but, it still gets on my tits.

Some planning and building rules are a bit arbitrary, but we have them for a reason;

Imagine buying a bit of land out in the country, next to a nice trout lake or salmon river and building your idyllic  home.

Next thing some company is building a chemical factory on your doorstep and pumping effluent into the water !

Civillised society has to live by rules, otherwise its anarchy and the rich and powerful get, well, even more rich and powerful.

Its not ideal, but we're not China, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, etc, (well not just yet 👍 ).

Cheers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you ever needed proof that an empty vessel makes the most noise mate thl has it all 😂😂

Took you a while to post that, i only looked yesterday and Francie was in my place. 😂

In the top 30 causes of death in June.

▪️no 7: Flu & pneumonia 1,045 deaths
▪️no 26: Covid 344 deaths

And we still aren’t living with Covid as we do with flu.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Do you know what mate...

I'm 44, I've mad my own decisions since I was 15, not once did I need to use Google or a forum to assist, somehow using a bit of brain, my eyes and ears, gut feeling, instinct... whatever.... I've trundled through life OK.... healthy happy kids, decent Mrs, business is OK...etc etc.... and I alone made those choices...

You the same, our choices are different, but I read your posts and met you once, you are obviously very happy, kids grown and happy, life on your boat with your wife a dream for a long time and made it happen etc etc..

But every twat and his dog wants to tell you me and everyone else that our choice in to get vaccinated or not is wrong.... I mean in all of my life choices this one isn't the biggest by a long way!! 

And the constant using Google or duck duck go (whatever that is??) to support the narrative is even worse....its like give it a rest Ffs....lol

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Some planning and building rules are a bit arbitrary, but we have them for a reason;

Imagine buying a bit of land out in the country, next to a nice trout lake or salmon river and building your idyllic  home.

Next thing some company is building a chemical factory on your doorstep and pumping effluent into the water !

Civillised society has to live by rules, otherwise its anarchy and the rich and powerful get, well, even more rich and powerful.

Its not ideal, but we're not China, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, etc, (well not just yet 👍 ).

Cheers.

Unfortunately mate, the fact is, they will sling the little bloke off his field for building a small low impact timber frame and then give permission to sling 35,000 concrete boxes all over thousands of acres of green belt.

That is absolutely how it works !

• Like 1