Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

Just now, Greb147 said:

Of course some disease can be cured, where did you get that from?

The vaccine doesn't enter the nucleus of a cell so how can it alter your DNA if it doesn't reach it?

Only from a consultant mate lol 

If you have a disease it can me manged not cured or it wouldn't be around no more ie (smallpox)

Hiv rna is what you body takes and your dna replicates it so one rna to do with hiv can get to dna 

But this vaccine creating an rna can't?? Again I'm sceptical 

Don't forgot origins of the hiv virus most likely came from a vaccine  for polio 👍

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Does anyone know if the hospitals in this country get paid x amount of thousands of pounds for every death that goes down as covid like they do in America, I think it is something like 36 thousand dollars they get for every covid death, that’s why there’s was so many covid deaths in America, ive heard from people that actually know doctors over there getting sacked because they refused to put covid down on the death cert when they knew they hadn’t died from it, more corruption on a grand scale 

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients with COVID-19, but a senator who first said that says he doesn't...

That's old news mate, been confirmed over a year ago. Any comments Greb?

Screenshot_20210724-113746~2.png

Sexually  transmitted diseases (std)cant be cured only managed lol

Sexually transmitted infections (sti)can be cured 

Why you'd rather have clamidiya 

Than cypillis or genital warts 😆 🤣 

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Only from a consultant mate lol 

If you have a disease it can me manged not cured or it wouldn't be around no more ie (smallpox)

Hiv rna is what you body takes and your dna replicates it so one rna to do with hiv can get to dna 

But this vaccine creating an rna can't?? Again I'm sceptical 

Don't forgot origins of the hiv virus most likely came from a vaccine  for polio 👍

You do know that TB can be cured with the right treatment?

Now you're talking about eradicating a disease and not curing it lol.

You're all over the shop mate, you building the jigsaw with a few key pieces missing.

12 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients with COVID-19, but a senator who first said that says he doesn't...

That's old news mate, been confirmed over a year ago. Any comments Greb?

Screenshot_20210724-113746~2.png

I've just said haven't I that GP's have received payments for immunisations for years, of course it must have slipped your mind.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You do know that TB can be cured with the right treatment?

Now you're talking about eradicating a disease and not curing it lol.

You're all over the shop mate, you building the jigsaw with a few key pieces missing.

Tb is an infection 😆 curable mate 

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Nice to see someone with some principles, I,m actually shocked how many would walk into the gas chamber if they put a sign over the door saying Benidorm this way 🤔🤔

Jeez....

There's some divide amongst us all now eh!

Now I know your post is a joke mate, but it is a snapshot of how we are now being made to think... everyday there is a deeper divide, resentment even between those who chose to have the jab and those who have chose not too.... normal everyday blokes thinking one or the other are twats because of a choice...sad really...

My view....  I am dead against any form of forced control, vaccine passports, entry to clubs, pubs etc etc... surely quick tests and a negative result is all that should be required for movement of people... I also think the vaccine is a personal choice, and whether you have it or not you shouldn't be vilified over that choice, I mean a decent bloke isn't a c**t the day he decides to get jabbed or not!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Another half truth mate.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Shared hundreds of times on Facebook, posts claim: “Every time a hospital admits, discharges, or loses a patient...

Good link that one. Try clicking it!👍

Just now, NEWKID said:

Jeez....

There's some divide amongst us all now eh!

Now I know your post is a joke mate, but it is a snapshot of how we are now being made to think... everyday there is a deeper divide, resentment even between those who chose to have the jab and those who have chose not too.... normal everyday blokes thinking one or the other are twats because of a choice...sad really...

My view....  I am dead against any form of forced control, vaccine passports, entry to clubs, pubs etc etc... surely quick tests and a negative result is all that should be required for movement of people... I also think the vaccine is a personal choice, and whether you have it or not you shouldn't be vilified over that choice, I mean a decent bloke isn't a c**t the day he decides to get jabbed or not!

Vaccinated or jabbed...which is it?

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well, I’ll tell you……your government first started on proper control of the population with the Doomsday Book.

Thats the reason the book was produced.

However, up to quiet recently you still mattered in your own land…..they only wanted enough information to conduct the basic function of running a state and it was a given that you had rights and should be respected as a British man in Britain.

Then after the war, along came a load of pricks and sold you all, along with your rights, to any c**t who would give them a few quid.

You and your country became a commodity to be hawked and disposed of…….it’s ceased to be “a thing” that we should be body, soul and blood invested in.

None if this happened in the last 18 months…….and it has precisely f**k all to do with Covid !

Are they using Covid to f**k you a bit more ?…….of course they are.

Should you be angry about it?……yes

But my point is, everyone should have got angry 40 f***ing years ago ! 

Folks should stop acting the c**t like they have made some great discovery and discovered a dirty little secret which only they can see……you haven’t, there’s been a f***ing war being conducted against you right under your nose and never before now did I ever hear so many people getting over excited.

Im glad you all turned up……I just think you may be a bit late 👍

To my mind, it's all about taxes and control - it's all about what they can take from you.

......... make 1 little mistake on a tax return and those fuckers are relentless. 

You can't even buy a bit of land and build your family a home on it without permission and restrictions. 

I know both of those things are nothing new but, it still gets on my tits.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

To my mind, it's all about taxes and control - it's all about what they can take from you.

......... make 1 little mistake on a tax return and those fuckers are relentless. 

You can't even buy a bit of land and build your family a home on it without permission and restrictions. 

I know both of things are nothing new but, it still gets on my tits.

Are they, 99% of the self employed rob the taxman blind. 😂

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1