• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Francie

• mC HULL

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Your of course correct we do have a duty to protect our kids, it's my main responsibility in life which is why my kids won't be having the vaccine.  My kids had covid at the same time as me and t

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahaha genuine typo, you don't have a scooby doo about the virus or vaccine for that matter and the more you comment the deeper you dig that hole you're in.

Just say you are worried sick by it all and are after reassurance on here, I'm willing to help get you through this as are many others.

Pleb you keep saying others are worried sick by it all and are after reassurance on here, that’s what’s called projection when you keep saying something about others which is really true about yourself 😂

• Thanks 1

There’s ones have made the decision are not having it 

then the ones made the decision to have it 

then the ones championing it but are scared to have it 😂these are the loudest and need some reassurance because there shitting it 😂 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Which vaccine you had mate ?

No need to try and be inconspicuous mate with your other account.

Non yet but had a talk with our lass about getting it, we've been to my niece's birthday party and friends and family were talking about it.

Me and our lass were the only adults there who'd not had a vaccine, it's rife in the village now so think it's a matter of time before one of us catches it.

Truth be told some at the party have had the virus even after having the vaccine, that doesn't mean much as they would have caught it anyway.

The one thing that stands out is a fella who is now in an induced coma after catching it, he was an anti-vaxer, he's in his early 40's, nothing of an age.

I wasn't going to go for the vaccine as I believe I likely had it early last year plus the fact that I'm relatively young and healthy.

The thing is though mate it's not just about wether the virus kills you, imagine if you catch the thing and you end up with long covid, is the small risk of an adverse reaction to the vaccine worth that risk?

Plus you have the fact that it is looking like those who have had the vaccine will be able to get on with their lives, holidays, etc.

I hope it doesn't go that way but it looks like we will all have it at some point, why not now and get it over and done with?

You do know that most adverse reactions to vaccines happen quite sudden?

Let's not pretend that any of us live like monks, the shite we eat and breath in is just the tip of the iceberg.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Non yet but had a talk with our lass about getting it, we've been to my niece's birthday party and friends and family were talking about it.

Me and our lass were the only adults there who'd not had a vaccine, it's rife in the village now so think it's a matter of time before one of us catches it.

Truth be told some at the party have had the virus even after having the vaccine, that doesn't mean much as they would have caught it anyway.

The one thing that stands out is a fella who is now in an induced coma after catching it, he was an anti-vaxer, he's in his early 40's, nothing of an age.

I wasn't going to go for the vaccine as I believe I likely had it early last year plus the fact that I'm relatively young and healthy.

The thing is though mate it's not just about wether the virus kills you, imagine if you catch the thing and you end up with long covid, is the small risk of an adverse reaction to the vaccine worth that risk?

Plus you have the fact that it is looking like those who have had the vaccine will be able to get on with their lives, holidays, etc.

I hope it doesn't go that way but it looks like we will all have it at some point, why not now and get it over and done with?

Let's not pretend that any of us live like monks, the shite we eat and breath in is just the tip of the iceberg.

I’m doing a grand job of been inconspicuous 😂 

Why not go get antibodies test put your mind at rest mate 

make people have it or no holidays can’t shop is telling me something is not right it’s common sense there decieveing you once they do that 👍

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You also know you have over a 99% chance of survival.

Strange, before all of this, 99% use to be an extremely high percentage, now it doesn't seem to be considered at all relevant.

Thanks for the advice Greb, but if that's all you got, I'll stick with my own immune system, heard it does a good job and it's also backed up by lots of studies over thousands of years👍

3 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I’m doing a grand job of been inconspicuous 😂 

Why not go get antibodies test put your mind at rest mate 

make people have it or no holidays can’t shop is telling me something is not right it’s common sense there decieveing you once they do that 👍

It really isn't mate when you stop to think about it, no ways about it the vaccine saves lives.

Yes it's looking like it doesn't stop you getting it but neither does not having the vaccine, if it lowers the risks then it can only be a good thing and it's understandable why countries should insist on it for visitors.

Just now, Greb147 said:

It really isn't mate when you stop to think about it, no ways about it the vaccine saves lives.

Yes it's looking like it doesn't stop you getting it but neither does not having the vaccine, if it lowers the risks then it can only be a good thing and it's understandable why countries should insist on it for visitors.

But visitors never tested for the flu ?? HIV hepatitis 

Immigrants not tested either when they are coming from country’s with massive hiv problems 

but a virus killed 130k from 66 million needs all these measures come on 

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

You also know you have over a 99% chance of survival.

Strange, before all of this, 99% use to be an extremely high percentage, now it doesn't seem to be considered at all relevant.

Thanks for the advice Greb, but if that's all you got, I'll stick with my own immune system, heard it does a good job and it's also backed up by lots of studies over thousands of years👍

I don't know why I keep replying to you but I still do, more fool me.

It's not just about wether it kills you outright, would you want to risk having long term health problems after catching the thing.

Stastically speaking the virus has harmed much more people than the vaccine and that's a fact mate!

Edited by Greb147
Just now, Gospel said:

But visitors never tested for the flu ?? HIV hepatitis 

Immigrants not tested either when they are coming from country’s with massive hiv problems 

but a virus killed 130k from 66 million needs all these measures come on 

But it's more serious than the seasonal flu, how many times does that need to be said?

HIV is a completely different beast, no relevance whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't know why I keep replying to you but I still do, more fool me.

It's not just about wether it kills you outright, would you want to risk having long term health problems after catching the thing.

Stastically speaking the virus has harmed much more people than the vaccine and that's a fact mate!

We'll duel again tomorrow at dawn...

Screenshot_20210723-234737~2.png

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But it's more serious than the seasonal flu, how many times does that need to be said?

HIV is a completely different beast, no relevance whatsoever.

In the last 50 years the flu has killed tens a millions never this drama ?

and people who die from pneumonia never get tested for the flu like they are with This COVID 

so flu numbers Are dramatically reduced because they haven’t tested for it every time someone died surely you can see that 

how come COVID average age a death is higher than uk average age a death mate 

If its so deadly 

Edited by Gospel
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What about some of the top scientists that have worked with vaccines for many years  saying that having the vaccine will make you more vulnerable to new variants as your immune system will be primed for 1 type therefore weakening your immune system for new variants 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Gospel said:

In the last 50 years the flu has killed tens a millions never this drama ?

and people who die from pneumonia never get tested for the flu like they are with Tim his COVID 

so flu numbers Are dramatically reduced because they haven’t tested for it every time someone died surely you can see that 

how come COVID average age a death is higher than uk average age a death mate 

mid its so deadly 

But now you're labeling seasonal flu with pandemic flu to boost your agenda.

Anyway, just because it has been worse before doesn't mean we should aim for better.

I'm sure the millions that died with the Spanish Flu wish they were given a vaccine to stop them croaking it.