Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody arsed where it came from? 

Nope mate, only us…..and when did we ever matter.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Undiagnosed 🤣. This is a killer virus man. It should of cut a massive swathe through slums around the world. Not a slight increase, not the odd bad spot. Our country has been shut down for a year and a half (not for the 3/4 of a million migrants obviously). 

If this had come from a lab in America while trump was president he would be in the dock in the Haigh for genocide, fckin pierpoint would be building a gallows 🤣

It's a nasty horrible killer virus. But there's shit not right and the tories not supplying proper ppe to arse wipers ain't even on the list of important questions that need asking (and never will be). 

I'm not saying corona doesn't exist.....but come on man no let up in migration into a housing crisis during a pandemic lockdown? Nobody arsed where it came from? 

Yes undiagnosed, you think everywhere in slums will be testing for it?

And where have they ever said it's anything like the Spanish flu, they have never claimed it's been that severe mate.

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes undiagnosed, you think everywhere in slums will be testing for it?

And where have they ever said it's anything like the Spanish flu, they have never claimed it's been that severe mate.

It's killed so many in Britain it would of killed millions here with no lockdown or medical help... 

Maybe I'm wrong and they have had it bad and its me just gangster tripping.... So why 3/4 of a million migrants in a housing crisis and pandemic and why nobody really questioning where it came from? 

OK I know you will just Google some research on investigations into where it came from just to argue but really, this doesn't add up does it 

It’s funny, but little things link together over the years.

I once heard David Starkey say in a radio interview how thing went downhill when we started paying politicians.

His point was, when it was the aristocracy in charge they didn’t need the money…..they actually governed in the best interest of “the nation”……it was all about preserving and strengthening Britain and it place in the world.

Then we bring in the type of second and third best in class utter pricks like we have now and they were comparatively dirt poor and not that clever so they got busy whoring themselves and the nation to the highest bidder.

They literally sold you out.

Back in the days of Empire if we had thought that China had released something to harm us all we would have gone over there and slaughtered the little yellow c**ts…..now, we are on the payroll ! 

And the worst is, we are so easily distracted…..we call them all the c**ts under the sun now, but come a general election it will only take someone to type “Kier/Boris is great/shit” and we will all be back to arguing who’s best out of those two treacherous showers of shit like it really matters……..none of these people are for you, quiet the opposite and until we get that through our thick f***ing head it will continue to get worse. 

Question, has anyone ever considered the irony of a minister telling you to grass up a bloke on the dole ?………everyone hates the bloke in benefits but why ?

You seriously think he is spending your money ?……he isn’t…..your money is spent and gone years ago…….and he probably loves your community as much as you do.

The minister is out back selling you down the river to the highest bidder and he is getting a fortune most can only dream of out of the same pot the bloke on benefits is ! 

Smoke and f***ing mirrors boys.

Protect each other in the way you best feel comfortable, f**k them and their rules…..you don’t need rules to know what’s right. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's killed so many in Britain it would of killed millions here with no lockdown or medical help... 

Maybe I'm wrong and they have had it bad and its me just gangster tripping.... So why 3/4 of a million migrants in a housing crisis and pandemic and why nobody really questioning where it came from? 

OK I know you will just Google some research on investigations into where it came from just to argue but really, this doesn't add up does it 

It's killed just over 100k, not that many out of 66 million is it in the grand scheme of things.

It's believed to have come out of China, doesn't really need Google to know that mate.

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

What evidence do you exactly want to see, it's not as though our news has really been reporting all that much in Brazil and India?

5500.jpg

0_TOPSHOT-INDIA-HEALTH-VIRUS.jpg

The worlds shitest barbecue. 

They need GL over there - he'll have some peppers and spicy shrimp on them coals and a hungry looking dog watching it :yes:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

WWW.HEALTH.COM

How are the Spanish Flu and COVID-19 alike? Here's how they compare in terms of symptoms, treatment, death toll...

Plenty more where that came from...

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

China refusing the WHO further investigation into the origins of the virus, I wonder why

They've already been in once haven't they?

Anyway, I doubt the conspiracy theorists would believe anything they say.

• Like 1
On 21/07/2021 at 21:41, South hams hunter said:

Good on him protecting his country 

You’ve got to remember that the average age of death from covid is actually higher than the average age for life expectancy in the uk so I think a massive proportion of the 120k deaths would be people that would of died in the last 16 months anyway with or without covid, them coupled with all the other deaths that have put down as covid when the main cause really wasn’t that and your left with something that really isn’t that much to worry about, the amount of fit healthy people that have died from it is minuscule, it’s all a load of baloney with more to it than meets the eye, more and more people are starting to wake up to this fact now 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1