Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Britain biggest enemy is that it’s over populated, there’s nothing you can do about that so anything spreads quicker than a place that’s less populated.

Its all OK cramming all these people in but it sure does bite you on the arse when something unforeseen like this turns up.

its been nice to get out n about with less people less traffic you know the score  , 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, sid g said:

well jabs or no jabs mask or no mask i`ve enjoyed some of the tranquility bestowed upon us by lockdown , 

There was a really surreal few days in the first lockdown - the sun was shining and the roads where we live were mostly deserted.  

Everything was quiet and, people were actually talking to each other in the street.

.......... The whole pace of life just seemed to slow to a crawl and, everyone appreciated it - I'd like some more of that :yes:

But, I'd also like it if some solar flare or other catastrophe took out the internet and electricity world wide :pardon:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, sid g said:

its been nice to get out n about with less people less traffic you know the score  , 

I have counted my blessings all through this mate, we was very lucky to still be able to get out and about.

Those poor sods stuck in flats in inner city areas must have had it very hard.

39 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

There was a really surreal few days in the first lockdown - the sun was shining and the roads where we live were mostly deserted.  

Everything was quiet and, people were actually talking to each other in the street.

.......... The whole pace of life just seemed to slow to a crawl and, everyone appreciated it - I'd like some more of that :yes:

But, I'd also like it if some solar flare or other catastrophe took out the internet and electricity world wide :pardon:

Yep, the first lockdown was bliss and something I've never experienced in my life despite the initial worry about the virus.

Makes you miss the days of old that you imagined what it would be like.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, the first lockdown was bliss and something I've never experienced in my life despite the initial worry about the virus.

Makes you miss the days of old that you imagined what it would be like.

Yes, probably mate - I was a kid in the 80's and even then I remember it being slower.

........ no mobile phones, helping with the veg in the garden, neighbours hanging out in their front gardens etc.

There's probably a bit of the ol' rose tinted spectacles going on but, I remember life being simpler.

........ I didn't do 60hr weeks and pay bills when I was a kid :laugh:

• Haha 2
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

Yes, probably mate - I was a kid in the 80's and even then I remember it being slower.

........ no mobile phones, helping with the veg in the garden, neighbours hanging out in their front gardens etc.

There's probably a bit of the ol' rose tinted spectacles going on but, I remember life simpler.

........ I didn't do 60hr weeks and pay bills when I was a kid :laugh:

That's it mate but makes me think of times well before the 80's even though I wasn't born then.

How about pre-agricultural revolution, hunting and gathering would have been bliss.

33 minutes ago, sandymere said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says "@dayvidart HANCOCK @dayvidat TOPPED MORE PENSIONERS THANHAROLD SHIPMAN HOLD MY BEER"

I bet posting that was a moral conundrum for you, on the one hand a Tory……but on the other one of your beloved ethnics ?

Whats a man to do ? Lol 😂 

• Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's it mate but makes me think of times well before the 80's even though I wasn't born then.

How about pre-agricultural revolution, hunting and gathering would have been bliss.

I think that's the part of me that would like to see all the lights go out :yes:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I bet posting that was a moral conundrum for you, on the one hand a Tory……but on the other one of your beloved ethnics ?

Whats a man to do ? Lol 😂 

Very strange as he’s also accepting that Hancock has been killing the old through the vaccine, I think 🤔 

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Ahh, it’s a storm in a tea cup I reckon mate, 10 years down the line nobody will think twice about a vaccine.

Remember MMR and it’s links to autism ?……now everyone has MMR and don’t think twice about because there’s nothing else to have.

Same as anyone travelling to the Far East or Africa, loads of bloody jabs and not one shit given.

Where is the comparison with vaccines that have undergone trials over the required number of years and shown to be successful......with an MRNA Vaccine that no one has any idea what the future health implications are? 

Hopefully there won't be any major problems, but its very very early days yet. Again an MRNA vaccine is NOT a vaccine by traditional methods ie every other vaccine that's been manufactured prior to 2020. 

3 hours ago, sid g said:

could we be back in lock down by october ,,, 

No doubt. Cases are skyrocketing just now and they say 'lift all restrictions?' They are a bunch of madmen at the wheel.

At the drop of a hat they will turn round and shutdown the country hard.

Remember what Boris said a couple of weeks ago....'who knows what horrors we may experience this winter.'

It's a cult masquerading as ambassadors for health. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

All those jabs were given full clinical trials before being rolled out though mate, this one is being trialled on the human population it’s this alone I find so hard to get my head around, intelligent people like yourself with no trust in the government signing up to be part of a mass trial that could ruin the rest of your life with no recourse, gnash is also quite aware of how government have manipulated people’s lives and views to flood the country with the worlds dross without question through tv adds and soaps yet believes the same people when they tell him to pump untried chemicals into his body for the greater good through the same platform, I really am absolutely stunned how easy it’s been to get you all onside with it 👍👍

Mate i didnt have the jab because the government told me to i had the jab because far more intelligent and qualified minds than mine or yours told me to.....i'll be perfectly honest,if it wasnt for a certain something in my medical history i probably wouldnt have had it but between the choice of a jab that may or may not have detrimental effects down the line and becoming violently ill over the next few months i took advice and went with it, im not saying im right and you are wrong but it was right for me......as a former bodybuilder i put all sorts of shit in my body based on nothing more than sound advice,no scientific studies and trials....illness,accident or injury ive never had reason to doubt the medical profession before and as someone that has put myself in dangerous situations earlier in life i dont honestly have that fear of possible side effects from this jab down the line that others might have.....my decision really was as simple as taking advice from more qualified people than myself based on my own medical history,it was nothing to do with anything the government are saying.

• Like 12