• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Francie

• mC HULL

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Your of course correct we do have a duty to protect our kids, it's my main responsibility in life which is why my kids won't be having the vaccine.  My kids had covid at the same time as me and t

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

if and when, it will go up on the podcast site, like all the rest of the stuff, shame your to stupid to just go and have a look and would rather sit here with your retarded mate trying to make me out a liar,  as I told you before it’s usually the person shouting bullshit at everything that turns out to be the biggest bullshitter going, ain’t it super bike racing  hangliding dreamer, now run along and get some more tape round the cracks round the door you fool 

You was the 1 saying on this thread that you was waiting for the travel restriction to be lifted..so you could travel for the body..Ive asked you a good few times if you have picked the body up..

But you won't give an answer...

Just now, king said:

You was the 1 saying on this thread that you was waiting for the travel restriction to be lifted..so you could travel for the body..Ive asked you a good few times if you have picked the body up..

But you won't give an answer...

Think if you read it really slowly I just did,  now I’m back to replying to you with smiley faces because if brains was gunpowder you would struggle to blow your nose, and you seem to struggle to comprehend anything that’s said 😂

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Think if you read it really slowly I just did,  now I’m back to replying to you with smiley faces because if brains was gunpowder you would struggle to blow your nose, and you seem to struggle to comprehend anything that’s said 😂

It's similar to. is there great whites in Cornwall...and somebody saying on here they are picking up a great white body once travel restrictions are lifted..them being asked of they have picked it up yet...but not getting an answer..

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, king said:

It's similar to. is there great whites in Cornwall...and somebody saying on here they are picking up a great white body once travel restrictions are lifted..them being asked of they have picked it up yet...but not getting an answer..

GO GET SOME FRESH AIR ya Idiot 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Only back 5 minutes and the playing the victim has started already. Lol. 

Your fcukin snid cur max. Lol. 

Don’t play no victim say it as it is ‘ it’s scummy c**ts like you who cry like f**k if you get some directed back .

Now go play with munter in the sand pit ya backward fooker ‘ king not allowed fresh air to strong today .

I think kings going cabin crazy, must be hard staying in a house for a year when you only have three things to say over and over again, i do have some Peter and Jane books I could send him but I don’t think he’s into learning 😗😗😗

Edited by Greyman
17 hours ago, dogmandont said:

You've got plenty said straight to you and your still whinging and playing the victim years later you absolute fcukin cur. Lol. 

And you always know the character of someone who constantly uses the word cur 😁

Prob got a American Bulldog that struggles to walk around the block on the end of the lead only good for shitting like a Horse and a British bulldog tattoo on your for arm ffs 

🤣👍🤪😆😭👎

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And you always know the character of someone who constantly uses the word cur 😁

Prob got a American Bulldog that struggles to walk around the block on the end of the lead only good for shitting like a Horse and a British bulldog tattoo on your for arm ffs 

🤣👍🤪😆😭👎

Oi, f**k off, I've got one of them :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I think kings going cabin crazy, must be hard staying in a house for a year when you only have three things to say over and over again, i do have some Peter and Jane books I could send him but I don’t think he’s into learning 😗😗😗

LOL Peter and Jane fekin hell that jogged my memory from infant school.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Thanks for the offer.but I'm still reading the last 2 books you sent me...

puss-in-boots-9780723280781-7.jpg.4d33402402886196e47e7e869f8325ca.jpgA1kR18YswXL.jpg.0c6c2fe4197d89d56d8348f9743576ce.jpg

• Haha 1

WOW .......

if anybody is in doubt that this pandemic is anything other than a money making and control oriented sham then please read this from the British medical journal paper. 

WWW.BMJ.COM

When good science is suppressed by the medical-political complex, people die Politicians and governments are...

• Like 1