Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You best delete that pic from your phone Fritzel King β€˜your lass will be using it for her wank bank and finger blasting herself for hours on end when you lock her in that cupboard ya fearfull useless fooker πŸ‘

Go get some work done ffs instead of playing on long Covid 🍺

I showed the wife the pic a few mins ago..

She said...who's that fat fecker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Francie

• mC HULL

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.Β  Β 

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Your of course correct we do have a duty to protect our kids, it's my main responsibility in life which is why my kids won't be having the vaccine.Β  My kids had covid at the same time as me and t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That turtle at least sticks it’s head out of its shell once in a while king of fear lolΒ 

The size of your gut max..you must be used to a massive turtles head touching cloth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

why are you always the first to bring someone's misses into it with a derogatory comment, grow up

He ain't going to grow much more mate looking at his gut πŸ˜‚

48 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Max

If you're gonna send me messages with links in them at least make sure they fckn work..πŸ˜‚

Why would I want to send you a pm when I’d just post whatever I wanted to say on here 😩

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

You need to stop only looking at men in the gym mate πŸ˜‚ looks like a normal northerner doing the slide there πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ½Β 

He’s prob got a thing for me MC he be spying on his mrs locked in the cupboard finger blasting herself over me whilst he’s giving himself a good old pokey bum wank thinking of me ffs πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ‘

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Β 

When mods don’t give a f**k for posts like put your kid on the game and your kid will have had more pricks anyways before longΒ 

you keep mentioning these 2 posts but king didnt say either of them and your twisting them again, why not just do what the rest of the forums does and have a civilised debate?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

you keep mentioning these 2 posts but king didnt say either of them and your twisting them again, why not just do what the rest of the forums does and have a civilised debate?

Loads of other shit been directed re Family β€˜ some at least have the balls to say it direct others thru innuendo β€˜ typical shit houses who cry like f**k when it’s directed back .

Like I say that covenant was broken ages ago so anyone instigating anything either directly or indirectly expect some back πŸ˜πŸ‘