Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, socks said:

Depends if the laws are to coerce and control you .......

Look at the general license for shooting rooks.you have to prove you are growing crops ffs..that's being controlled in my eyes..would one of us shoot a rook if we was in the woods alone..well if we say yes that's breaking a law..they want to control everything we bloody do.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

80's weekend in Butlins at the back end of September for a mates Stag. 

I'm sorry lads but my sleeves could be rolling up if need be. 

Time to dig the adam ant suit out the wardrobe then 😅 

3 minutes ago, king said:

Time to dig the adam ant suit out the wardrobe then 😅 

I'm as bald as a coot, so it will have to be Sinead O'Connor or Jimmy Somerville.... 😂

27 minutes ago, socks said:

Well I’m afraid I don’t think like that I will not and have never been a sheep ... you can start by taking off your mask go and visit people get out of the house drink in pubs that do t want to see the vaccine passport like Wetherspoons ... our freedom has never been in the hands of our government but iff everybody thinks like you do it soon will be. Freedom is our god given right not something to ask for from politicians. 

Does it sting a bit more for you Ken with being in the forces and serving your country and now it feel like those same people that sent you to war want to take your freedoms away? Genuine question. 

• Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm as bald as a coot, so it will have to be Sinead O'Connor or Jimmy Somerville.... 😂

Feck that sinead o'connor song used to do my fecking nut right in..and that somerville he's like a circus midget with a crewcut..

Feck it You will have to go as kojak 😅

8 hours ago, king said:

We have literally no choice in giving up our liberties do we..what can we actually do overthrow the government..it ain't going to happen ever..

If someone says feck this I'm off on holiday..then come back to a £5k fine.

So what can you do either go on holiday or stay here.the liberties "have" been taken away..

Say they introduce covid passports to go for a pint..again.what can the average man do..nothing he can do except go with the flow..get the vaccine and have a pint or no vaccine stay in the house...

Our freedom is in the hands of the government..what they say goes and that's that I think..it's a fexked up situation to be in..

What a week pathetic man, you have just said you are willing to do whatever you are told, it’s getting easy to see why you have nothing of any interest to say and just keep coming out with your same little stupid answers, like big cats or a left and right to stop end it just highlights what a boring little man you really are, 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Law is law, is following laws being a sheep? 

Stop trying to be annoying and yes it is being a sheep everything you do you should weigh up for yourself, laws are not always right and it’s people that have stood up against certain laws that have become legendary from Ned Kelly to nelson Mandela, not some stupid little pre pubescent dick in a cupboard in Devon, try and add something apart from smart arse little comments to get a rise out of people, 🖕

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

80's weekend in Butlins at the back end of September for a mates Stag. 

I'm sorry lads but my sleeves could be rolling up if need be. 

For a trip to slutlins, your far to cheap, even south hams would not take it for anything less than a weeks all inclusive in Benidorm 😂

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

What a week pathetic man, you have just said you are willing to do whatever you are told, it’s getting easy to see why you have nothing of any interest to say and just keep coming out with your same little stupid answers, like big cats or a left and right to stop end it just highlights what a boring little man you really are, 

Tell is all you big rebel what planet do you live on were all your freedoms are liberties are intact.

You can't even go for a pint because the pubs are closed.. your freedoms have been taken away..yes YOUR freedoms 

And what are you doing about it bigman.

I will tell you what absolutely feck all you are doing about it..

When you drive through a 30mph village.you do 30mph.

So where is your freedom to speed..you haven't got the freedom to speed..because YOU obey the law..

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Stop trying to be annoying and yes it is being a sheep everything you do you should weigh up for yourself, laws are not always right and it’s people that have stood up against certain laws that have become legendary from Ned Kelly to nelson Mandela, not some stupid little pre pubescent dick in a cupboard in Devon, try and add something apart from smart arse little comments to get a rise out of people, 🖕

What have you added exactly? Pre pubescent? 

Following laws isn't being a sheep, it's being a decent member of society. 

8 hours ago, king said:

Look at the general license for shooting rooks.you have to prove you are growing crops ffs..that's being controlled in my eyes..would one of us shoot a rook if we was in the woods alone..well if we say yes that's breaking a law..they want to control everything we bloody do.

Another classic statement there from someone dead from the neck up, your kids will end up being tagged chipped and working in a warehouse until they die and you compare it to shooting a rook when no one is looking, 😜😜😜

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Didn't you say only the other day you couldn't pick up a big cat body until travel restrictions are removed? Suppose that pops you firmly in that sheeple category 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Didn't you say only the other day you couldn't pick up a big cat body until travel restrictions are removed? Suppose that pops you firmly in that sheeple category 

Spot on..good little grey man..

Is obeying the travel restrictions 😂😂😂

His freedom to travel has been taken away..and what's he doing..obeying the law. 😂😂

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That is out of my hands, I would happily drive up and collect it, just as I,m happy travelling 240 miles to go fishing at my mates place in Staffordshire and everywhere and anywhere else I have been travelling throughout lockdown if the people at the other end of my journey are happy for me to go I will and have still been travelling the land to see them, but that is about respecting other people’s choices not being a sheep, now I have to go off to work outside for the day so enjoy your cupboard and send king some more hay for lunch you pair of spineless Fanny’s 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1