Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Can you all please stop the bickering. All c**ts in equal measures.    greb is the most irritating prick to ever have graced this embarrassment of a site.    south hams is a f***ing

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Inconsiderate behaviour, may aswell lock everyone up for ever so no one ever catches anything, in that case we may aswell all be  dead already unless your happy  living like prisoners for the rest of your life 

Yeah, inconsiderate behaviour such has refusing to isolate when you've tested positive or if you have got the symptoms. 

I can't get what you're trying to get at, are you trying to say lockdowns are pointless? 

I agree we can't stay locked up forever, we are making steps towards coming out of lockdown very shortly. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah, inconsiderate behaviour such has refusing to isolate when you've tested positive or if you have got the symptoms. 

I can't get what you're trying to get at, are you trying to say lockdowns are pointless? 

I agree we can't stay locked up forever, we are making steps towards coming out of lockdown very shortly. 

Has fens done any of that? 

Has he been in considerate,can you even say anyone on here has been? 

No you can't,so your statment is pointless,shh doesn't give two fucks about it,it's clear in his statment,nothings changed much for him,so its him being selfish an inconsiderate. 

Greb you sound like some mp fs,doesn't matter about the folk who's lost there,job,houses,livleyhood,or even life,NO WAY COMPARABLE TO NOT WEARING A MASK. 

your a fool if you think lockdowns work,an are worthwhile,stop being scared shirtless of a virus

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I'm heading fishing for trout shortly,but before I go can I ask you this greb,actually tell you. 

We've been in lockdown for over a year,billions lost,economies f****d,people loosing jobs,houses,livleyhoods,millions of undiagnosments. People afraid to go to hospital,suffering in house.

You think it was all worth? Why an how,what has it achieved tell me? 

Bearing in mind,thousands,millions will die in the coming couple of years,due to lockdowns,an being told to save the NHS. 

Lockdowns are a f***ing joke,it hasn't really affected me,cause I worked threw it,spraying the fire stations an banks so they could stay open an operate,but iv seen lots it has affected badly,THE LOCKDOWNS ARE A JOKE AN HAVE NOT WORKED. 

Can you tell me how lockdown is good in anyway,bearing in mind,it's the 4th or fifth one ffs. 

1st didn't work,or 2nd,or 3rd or 4th are we totally f***ing brain dead,if something don't work you don't keep doing it,do you. 

Away to catch some trout

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I'm strictly neutral on this ! 😂

But I know Hartlepool is in County Durham ! LOL ! 

Cheers.

It was till 1974

Then Cleveland till 1996

It now stands alone as Iv told yous .

12 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

he aint gonna have that

Of course I’m not going to have that ‘ BM will owe £300 as a bet was struck.

No bet was struck over H pool and Durham

Although I’m right what is the point in trying to educate folk who are blissfully ignorant 👎

the only one that knows nothing of it appears to be you and you live there ffs 🤣

Wrong again I don’t live in Hartlepool 

You really are a desperate sort and a stalker .

Once a smack Rat always a smack Rat as the saying goes 👍

The stuff obviously did irriversable long term damage .

he'll be back in a minute - ' my mummy says im right and so im right' bit like the waterboy

The drugs don’t work they just make you worse  🤪

12 hours ago, baker boy said:

I hope he's on soon he's a good sort Im gonna ask him to use the £300 I saved him to cover BM's bet if he loses..😁

We never struck a bet for a start ‘

remember you said you wouldn’t bet £3 never mind £300

and secondly whatever you or your stalker pal might think Hartlepool stands alone since leaving Cleveland in 1996 .

If it’s in Co Durham why have their services not got Durham County x y z on the side of their vehicles numptys 😁😂😭

H pool sadly left Co Durham in 1974 never to return as did Sunderland .

A travesty but that’s what Govs do

f**k things up just like with Covid and cancelled treatments for all manner of other life ending ailments .

Edited by maxhardcore
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wrong again I don’t live in Hartlepool 

You really are a desperate sort and a stalker .

Once a smack Rat always a smack Rat as the saying goes 👍

The stuff obviously did irriversable long term damage .

Oi oh guttless one it was me that was the smack head :laugh:,so that's twice you have to say sorry for being wrong to SSH.but like i said it takes a man to say sorry and every one of us on here knows where your at with being a proper man about things..:yes:..

Breaking THL news: Lockdowns and vaccines don't work. 

Scientists across the globe should have checked in on here to listen to the advice of a select few before introducing such pointless measures. 

8 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Great attitude that, what about all the people that it has affected massively loosing jobs and homes and businesses that they have spent years building up to be destroyed, but hey as long as your alright it doesn’t matter, you need to open your eyes and not live in a self obsessed world

I said I have no idea when we should go back to normal because it has very little effect on me not that I didn't care about anyone else so don't twist my words.