Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

So you didn't understand what the link says. 

But ecess deaths are a little higher this year in a large part due to covid not vaccines.

Figure 1: Total deaths from all causes were above the five-year average in Week 28

Number of deaths registered by week, England and Wales, 28 December 2019 to 15 July 2022
Embed code

Notes:
  1. Figures include deaths of non-residents.

from covid 😂 😂 i thought the vaccine brought all deaths down sandy so why are they up ?

• Like 2

• Replies 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Francie

• mC HULL

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

Back home I’m fine ecg fine oxygen heart rhythm fine he reckons stop the protein shakes after the gym to much creatine?    so glad enjoy Xmas now 

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

from covid 😂 😂 i thought the vaccine brought all deaths down sandy so why are they up ?

in large part because some think they know more than all the scientists, Dr's etc and don't get vaccinated.🤣

• Haha 2
Just now, sandymere said:

in large part because some think they know more than all the scientists, Dr's etc and don't get vaccinated.🤣

you come out with some absolute shite mate 😂 😂 no offence but f***ing hell it’s comical 😂 

so the wonder vaccine that stops excess deaths from all causes 

but excess deaths are at there highest because not enough got the vaccine 😂 😂 

you sound just like them lying c**ts that don’t want there funding cut 😂 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you come out with some absolute shite mate 😂 😂 no offence but f***ing hell it’s comical 😂 

so the wonder vaccine that stops excess deaths from all causes 

but excess deaths are at there highest because not enough got the vaccine 😂 😂 

But what is wrong with that?? the two are not in anyway contradictory so what is the problem🤔 alas its your understanding of the science that's amiss.

Edited by sandymere
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

But what is wrong with that?? the two are not in anyway contradictory so what is the problem🤔 alas its your understanding of the science that's amiss.

i know more people had funny turns are not right who are vaccinated then i know people it killed what about you ?

it was a mild cold sandy 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

it was a farce,aload of fattys and unhealthy NHS parasites died... long over due let's be honest...time you all got on with your lives 👍

hello there Daniel my son, hows you n yours, im doing best i can getting on with my life, but as you no, im on a yellow day release card at the moment, cos of my antics, so im only allowed outside a few hrs per day 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sandy is like a brainwashed muslim 😂 

he is blind to the lies of science and takes it all as gospel 😂 

vaccines global  warming if the science community said he was black he would believe them 😂 

So are you telling me I'm not black?

46 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I didn't have the jab because the scientists and doctors don't know enough about it yet.

............ what was/is the crucial element missing from their tests? 🤔

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I didn't have the jab because the scientists and doctors don't know enough about it yet.

............ what was/is the crucial element missing from their tests? 🤔

WWW.UMMS.ORG

The COVID vaccines went through the same layers of review and testing as other vaccines. Due to the dire nature of the pandemic, certain barriers to...