Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Are you sure they can overrule a sovereign government ?

Any member of either organisation can leave any time they like.

They are only agencies, they are not lawmakers or international courts.

Cheers.

You cannot leave the United nations charts,but as you say a sovereign country could ignore them in theory,but I don't think it will play out like that, lats wait an see

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• South hams hunter

• Francie

• mC HULL

• Greb147

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

You cannot leave the United nations charts,but as you say a sovereign country could ignore them in theory,but I don't think it will play out like that, lats wait an see

There's no provision for a country to leave, in the UN charter, but a country can simply cease cooperation, effectively "leaving".

But why would we ? We are one of the five permanent members of the security council, and one of only five countries that have a veto.

Its not The Hotel California, we could simply stop funding and cooperating with them.

Countries did that with the UN's predecessor, The League of Nations, and other countries left, effectively ending the L of N.

Cheers.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There's no provision for a country to leave, in the UN charter, but a country can simply cease cooperation, effectively "leaving".

But why would we ? We are one of the five permanent members of the security council, and one of only five countries that have a veto.

Its not The Hotel California, we could simply stop funding and cooperating with them.

Countries did that with the UN's predecessor, The League of Nations, and other countries left, effectively ending the L of N.

Cheers.

Charts this this treaty will give the who executive power over all member states

I hope we will be able to look our children an grandchildren in the eyes an tell them that we did all we could,but most wont because we done f**k all,sat back an explained away it all calling it conspiracy because we didn't want to believe it,while the globalist took over our lands,shame on us.

Forgive me Francie, but I still don't get what the problem is ?

Whats wrong with having a centralised response to a pandemic, rather than individual states or agencies either duplicating or getting in the way of each other's efforts ?

The W.H.O. is made up of member states who fund and run it, so, again, I can't see the problem.

Maybe you're seeing some conspiracy that I can't ?

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Whats wrong with having a centralised response to a pandemic, rather than individual states or agencies either duplicating or getting in the way of each other's efforts ?

The W.H.O. is made up of member states who fund and run it, so, again, I can't see the problem.

Cheers.

Fair enough charts,if you think giving the who a bunch of unelected rift raft power over our own goverment to tell us what to do in an emergency then I give up old hand,I'm out,f**k it crack on lads dont be complaining when we're put into indefinite lockdown with no way out.yous all think it's all over its just getting started the next PLANDEMIC is not far off

Yous were warned👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fair enough charts,if you think giving the who a bunch of unelected rift raft power over our own goverment to tell us what to do in an emergency then I give up old hand,I'm out,f**k it crack on lads 

I don't think that at all !

I simply can't see the problem.

How will the W.H.O. have power over our government ? The UK is a democracy, ok, not a very good one, and very slow at retrieving our sovereignty from the EU, but we have Parliament to make our laws, not the EU, the UN or the W.H.O.

The W.H.O can advise in the event of an emergency, even take the lead in a response, but they can't override a countries laws.

Again, I can't see what's wrong with a centralised response to a pandemic, it doesn't mean anyone can overrule our laws.

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don't think that at all !

I simply can't see the problem.

How will the W.H.O. have power over our government ? The UK is a democracy, ok, not a very good one, and very slow at retrieving our sovereignty from the EU, but we have Parliament to make our laws, not the EU, the UN or the W.H.O.

The W.H.O can advise in the event of an emergency, even take the lead in a response, but they can't override a countries laws.

Again, I can't see what's wrong with a centralised response to a pandemic, it doesn't mean anyone can overrule our laws.

Cheers.

👍

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fair enough charts,if you think giving the who a bunch of unelected rift raft power over our own goverment to tell us what to do in an emergency then I give up old hand,I'm out,f**k it crack on lads dont be complaining when we're put into indefinite lockdown with no way out.yous all think it's all over its just getting started the next PLANDEMIC is not far off

Yous were warned👍

I don't think many took much notice of the last lock down mate - folk round here took a few precautions to be on the safe side but, the majority didn't go all in for the narrative.  Most of us did the bare minimum to avoid the grasses and a fine.

I held back (thankfully) because of how quick the vaccines had been rushed out - the missus had 2 jabs because of her asthma,  I had none. She had covid last December and it was like a mild cold. We we're still getting our jollies pretty regular but, I never caught it.

I reckon I'll take the same attitude wether it's Monkey pox or covid mk3

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I don't think many took much notice of the last lock down mate - folk round here took a few precautions to be on the safe side but, the majority didn't go all in for the narrative.  Most of us did the bare minimum to avoid the grasses and a fine.

I held back (thankfully) because of how quick the vaccines had been rushed out - the missus had 2 jabs because of her asthma,  I had none. She had covid last December and it was like a mild cold. We we're still getting our jollies pretty regular but, I never caught it.

I reckon I'll take the same attitude wether it's Monkey pox or covid mk3

Did you see how the Aussie goverment reacted with the army an police,well we've seen nothing yet jon👍

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Francie said:

Did you see how the Aussie goverment reacted with the army an police,well we've seen nothing yet jon👍

Yes, I did see a bit on that mate.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard from McHull ?……he ventured out from under the bed for the first time the other day and ain’t been seen since ?

Was a bit worried he got overwhelmed ?

19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

https://youtu.be/gafV6YhhnAQ