Jump to content

Anyway.......About this covid/vaccine


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • South hams hunter

    1702

  • Francie

    1615

  • mC HULL

    1568

  • Greb147

    1355

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bumped into south hams and king yesterday.   

From now I have decided to ignore it all I won't even take them test's now if I get the sniffles or other symptoms I believe now is the time we have got to start getting back to normal and it's a viru

Went out for a drink at weekend with a bloke who has just been told his wife has terminal cancer with months to live. They have a son in my sons year, just 8 year old.  She has had stomach issues

Posted Images

Some interesting news on Greece here. 

To enter from abroad it's looking like you have to pass one of the 3 criteria. 

1. Proof of vaccine. 

2. Proof of antibodies against the vaccine. 

3. A negative covid test. 

This is of course after they have planned to vaccinate every single person on certain Greek islands. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just read on Upday the Government are thinking on a " permit to leave " for all people leaving the U.K

Yeah, it'll cost £200 and you have to satisfy certain criteria, like having a vaccine passport.

Worse than Nort Korea ! 😂 !

Cheers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone travelling overseas from England from Monday will have to prove they are allowed to travel.

They will need to complete a " Declaration to travel " document from a Govt website

Edited by baker boy
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I wonder how much the enviroment is improving with the virus restricting travel, Im guessing there must be statistics saying how much its improved, or not

I have wondered about crime also..

House brake ins.  est..

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I wonder how much the enviroment is improving with the virus restricting travel, Im guessing there must be statistics saying how much its improved, or not

Air quality has improved but with an unforseen circumstance,  the planet has warmed up! ...thats peed on greta's strawberries 😆 

 

Donny was right 😆 

WGNTV.COM

Earth spiked a bit of a fever in 2020, partly because of cleaner air from the...

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Anyone travelling overseas from England from Monday will have to prove they are allowed to travel.

They will need to complete a " Declaration to travel " document from a Govt website

thats truly fckd up

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kanny said:

Air quality has improved but with an unforseen circumstance,  the planet has warmed up! ...thats peed on greta's strawberries 😆 

 

Donny was right 😆 

WGNTV.COM

Earth spiked a bit of a fever in 2020, partly because of cleaner air from the...

 

Well I hope we get some sun in the valleys for a change..😁

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...