1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

No mate. I'm curious if the consensus is that chucking about abuse is acceptable and being against it is to be mocked.

Not at all mate, 

I posted miles back ill call a few members twat, and im pretty sure they don't care a bit, its our banter..

The line for me is family, just think that's bang out of order...

Nothing aimed at you or insinuating you at all mate

• Like 1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

Perhaps the mods should nip the name calling and swearing in the bud and suspend repeat offenders, its obvious the way a thread is going to go when a members first reply is full of profanities, if a p

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

No mate. I'm curious if the consensus is that chucking about abuse is acceptable and being against it is to be mocked.

Sometimes there's a fine line between abuse and a bit of craic, it's all about perception and that's often hard to convey in the typed word. Nothing personal.

Cheers, D.

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Not at all mate, 

I posted miles back ill call a few members twat, and im pretty sure they don't care a bit, its our banter..

What he said is what is been trying to say. Words are words, but start using them to bring in family is a no no, I like being insulated, usually means I’m right 😁

Obviously not then. I just don't get why there's a big joke being made about finding it unacceptable to throw about the words you are joking about in abusive ways. I mean that's what you are doing right?

Cmon mate, we're all blokes and no the lines and when it's crossed..

Don't make something out of nothing...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Cmon mate, we're all blokes and no the lines and when it's crossed..

Don't make something out of nothing...

That's KNOW the lines, thick twat.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3

Anyone wondering what words are and aren't acceptable is missing the point entirely. It's about the same people diving into topics and ruining them every time they pipe up.  

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

That's KNOW the lines, thick twat.

Cheers, D.

You calling me thick??

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

looks like you`ve read into something thats not there 

Just now, walshie said:

Anyone wondering what words are and aren't acceptable is missing the point entirely. It's about the same people diving into topics and ruining them every time they pipe up.  

Polish your steel toe cap boots an have a good destress at some point 😁👍

Just now, NEWKID said:

Not at all mate, 

Yeah I noticed your post mate. It just seemed mocking of mine. I dont want words banned, i want plain and simple abuse banned. I dont get why you're joking about not being allowed to use the word twat if its not off the back of my post. No matter, if it's not a reference to my post there's no issue.

I think we all understand context matters. I've called people on here c**ts which was taken exactly how it was intended, as faux abuse. 

I think we all agree family is off limits. Sadly some still walk on thin ice with it. But I don't think the site will be improved a shred even if families are never mentioned again personally.

Yeah I noticed your post mate. It just seemed mocking of mine. I dont want words banned, i want plain and simple abuse banned. I dont get why you're joking about not being allowed to use the word twat if its not off the back of my post. No matter, if it's not a reference to my post there's no issue.

I think we all understand context matters. I've called people on here c**ts which was taken exactly how it was intended, as faux abuse. 

I think we all agree family is off limits. Sadly some still walk on thin ice with it. But I don't think the site will be improved a shred even if families are never mentioned again personally.

No worries mate, can honestly say wasn't mocking you...

More mocking those old twats, sid and Dy..🤣

• Sad 1
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What he said is what is been trying to say. Words are words, but start using them to bring in family is a no no, I like being insulated, usually means I’m right 😁

as in warm ,,

• Haha 1