Vaccine threads.

There is one poster who ruins just about every thread he touches. When he was banned or suspended there were no issues. But, the site owners earn money by the number of clicks they get and that member generates the most clicks in one way or another.

The problem comes when enough decent posters get fed up with it all and go elsewhere. Then more will follow in increasing numbers and this section will collapse all on its own.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

Is there a thread were Max and Greb have both commented on without the thread turning into a personal slagging match? There is a chat room section on here gents, if you two want to slag one another off use it and leave the forums in peace. Who knows a few hours alone in the chat room and you may be bro's in no time or worse case scenario two nob heads in a room alone.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, delswal said:

Is there a thread were Max and Greb have both commented on without the thread turning into a personal slagging match? There is a chat room section on here gents, if you two want to slag one another off use it and leave the forums in peace. Who knows a few hours alone in the chat room and you may be bro's in no time or worse case scenario two nob heads in a room alone.

Thanks for your advice but who are you exactly? 

For your information me and Max having a pop at each other is relatively  recent so don't go looking for attention by posting falsities nob head. ?

Edited by Greb147
8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Thanks for your advice but who are you exactly? 

For your information me and Max having a pop at each other is very recent so don't go looking for attention by posting falsities ya nob head. ?

To recent to often.............and please believe me attention from you or anybody else on here is the last thing I need, so don't flatter yourself lol...........and before I get dragged into your on line love affair I won't bother you with another reply. Nob lol

Just now, delswal said:

To recent to often.............and please believe me attention from you or anybody else on here is the last thing I need, so don't flatter yourself lol...........and before I get dragged into your on line love affair I won't bother you with another reply. Nob lol

You clearly haven't been on here much these last few months have you. 

Nice of you to pipe up anyway, bye.... 

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Words are words, I use the word cnut every day, it has no worse meaning than the rest of the words I use, we have good cnuts, bad cnuts an wrong cnuts where I come from, but what we don’t have are cnuts calling out folks family’s, without getting a good ole dig, or worse. if grown men can’t swear then that’s a sad day, but there is a big difference between swearing, an being a snide cnut towards somebody’s family over the web.

an for record you cnuts can keep your mod job, I would only take it if I could cut this forum by half in first 24 hrs ?

???

You are a good old c**t mate..lol