Vaccine threads.

14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Socks

Katchum

Charts

Tomo

Newkid

Francie

Astanley ( if still with us after the jab )

The Magnificant 7

Plenty years between them to be impartial and from a cross section of members ?

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol

Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol

Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe of new mods is the answer. Just blokes to start acting like blokes again, the call out of families, wives and kids is disgraceful and not how blokes act. There's always gonna be disagreements, debates etc and that's fine/healthy but over the last few months its gone too far, and it is in the main a small group who are trying to point score constantly.... its only a site, the worst a mod can do is ban you...f**k me what a threat to a grown man!

Said it loads, it wouldn't happen if not behind the computer, act and talk to People like you would in the pub, the field or their own home and half the shit would disappear 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

Just now, tatsblisters said:

Were did they have it done mate i got my letter yesterday to book it the nearest one being Sheffield arena all the other one's being miles away Manchester being one on the list.

They had it done in Wakefield mate, my mother wasn't booked down tbh which is crazy as she's the one at higher risk. 

My old man talked them in to vaccinating her as well, all good mate. 

Our lasses father has been booked in to Sheffield Arena as well. ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Again its Ians site; that list would just mod the general section and again has alot of Bias 

I think a lot of the older members don't post much anywhere else now mate, look in at Lurchers, ferreting, fishing and bushing dogs, occasional look in terriers... but not a lot to say that I haven't said a load of times before!! Lol

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

They had it done in Wakefield mate, my mother wasn't booked down tbh which is crazy as she's the one at higher risk. 

My old man talked them in to vaccinating her as well, all good mate. 

Our lasses father has been booked in to Sheffield Arena as well. ?

A lad i work with from Rawmarsh and only 50 had it done at his doctors .

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Last few months ‘ try the last 5 years plus ?

You might be right mate, it is perhaps highlighted with Covid and brexit

15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think a lot of the older members don't post much anywhere else now mate, look in at Lurchers, ferreting, fishing and bushing dogs, occasional look in terriers... but not a lot to say that I haven't said a load of times before!! Lol

That's true, I've been on here 15 years now and tbh apart from here and fishing I don't really even look very often 

It’s quite simple really .No need for banning or whatever .This is a hunting site .Get rid of general section as there’s no hunting posts at all .No posts on hunting your gone simples .The same old wannabe priministers point scoring is very ,very sad for supposed grown men with families .Amusing to watch a melt down but sad at the same time .

Given the no hunting post rule I’d say a third of the antagonists would be gone within a week .Sorted ,no need for thanks Walshie .

• Like 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

It’s quite simple really .No need for banning or whatever .This is a hunting site .Get rid of general section as there’s no hunting posts at all .No posts on hunting your gone simples ,a ban infers you’ll be back .The same old wannabe priministers point scoring is very ,very sad for supposed grown men with families .Amusing to watch a melt down but sad at the same time .

Given the no hunting post rule I’d say a third of the antagonists would be gone within a week .Sorted ,no need for thanks Walshie .

Lads i think everyone has got the jist of the matter now,no family brought into it,it spiralled out of control last year way the topics that were always being talked about,which led to a members wife an kid brought into it,an went downhill from there.

Just leave family out of it an chill the feck out lol

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lads i think everyone has got the jist of the matter now,no family brought into it,it spiralled out of control last year way the topics that were always being talked about,which led to a members wife an kid brought into it,an went downhill from there.

Just leave family out of it an chill the feck out lol

The problem is much greater than that. Calling people c**ts, wankers, twats etc should not be tolerated, ever. I don't care what the supposed justifications are, it should never be tolerated.

• Like 2

Been guilty of that Born but totally agree .Youve chucked in the odd name from time to time but we are agreed it’s not on .

This is the most liberal site there is but we abuse it tbh .

Walshie can’t  be expected to be on it 24/7 ,I guess he has a life away from this nonsense .

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just remember either your gone lock stock account deleted never to return under a different user name or likewise I’m gone exactly the same rules depending on the outcome of the first Fury v AJ fight ?

I know you'll be gone once AJ has dealt with the dosser