Vaccine threads.

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

This thread was purely to point out the forum guidelines in case anyone missed them, not to turn it into another opportunity for a dig.

Now everyone is aware of the same thing, I assume there will be no crying when people get moderated instead of being given the chance to act like grown ups. 

Ironic, isn't it, that you start a thread explaining why a previous thread is closed, and your thread immediately morphs into the banned thread with exactly the same protagonists ! 

Cheers

• Like 4

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What more is there really to discuss. 

Some of us want the vaccine, others are not sure but will have it so we can get back to normality, others will refuse it and live a life like a leper and others will claim to have refused it yet will roll their sleeves up at the slightest inconvenience. 

You can’t help yourself can. I dont want the vaccine so I must live my life like a leper ... I could have said all you having the jab are scared little sheeple. 

• Like 1

I wil get my pennysworth in afore this topic goes in the bin,i did say in the obesity topic it would end up where it belongs, and bugger me here we are , are you lot not surprised the mod banned it, perhaps he gave us all enough rope to hang ourselves and some of you did 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, walshie said:

This thread was purely to point out the forum guidelines in case anyone missed them, not to turn it into another opportunity for a dig.

Now everyone is aware of the same thing, I assume there will be no crying when people get moderated instead of being given the chance to act like grown ups. 

I think that’s very reasonable. For a long time you mods have been very lenient on enforcing the rules, probably not wanting to be too ruthless and take the freedom out of the site. I imagine it’s a tricky path to walk, especially when some of the offenders may be mates. But recently things have really deteriorated and a bit of a stamp down is needed. You’ve given fair warning.

• Like 2
Just now, socks said:

You can’t help yourself can. I dont want the vaccine so I must live my life like a leper ... I could have said all you having the jab are scared little sheeple. 

You're forgetting one thing though, I don't particularly want the vaccine as I don't believe I need it. 

I trust in science though and if it becomes compulsory for work and travel I will roll my sleeves up no problem. ?

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think that’s very reasonable. For a long time you mods have been very lenient on enforcing the rules, probably not wanting to be too ruthless and take the freedom out of the site. I imagine it’s a tricky path to walk, especially when some of the offenders may be mates. But recently things have really deteriorated and a bit of a stamp down is needed. You’ve given fair warning.

Thanks BH. You've managed to sum up what I was trying to say in one paragraph. 

Just now, kanny said:

Ffs! anti vax discussion thread now lol

Great ideas, maybe we should have two threads to satisfy those with opposing views? 

That way any breaking news can be discussed freely without the need of cross contamination. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

So which thread will you be posting on now that you have said you don’t want the vax lol

Stop twisting things please. 

I said I don't want one as I don't particularly need one, give it those that need it before it makes the round to me. 

If and when that does happen I'll be happy to have the vaccine. ?

What's your stance on it then? 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

It's ians decision who the mods are and I'm sure he'd try and select someone with no Bias 

I nominate Born and Charts, both reasonable chaps who have no dog in the fight. ?