Vaccine threads.

Yet another vaccine thread has bitten the dust due to the usual. We all know who's pro and who's con so unless people can start talking sensibly about the subject, any new topics will go the same way. 

Can I just remind you: (and this applies to all topics in all forums)

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, violative of any law or otherwise damaging to hunting in general. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by The Hunting Life. If you post something that you later wish to be removed, it is your responsibility to remove it, not ours. The process of removal is just as simple as the process of posting in the first place.

We at this forum reserve the right to monitor and delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever and may block or terminate your membership for violating any of these terms.

As for the online hardman thing, anyone looking in on the forum must be laughing their nuts off at you.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm happier to be in the magnificent 7 than the munch bunch! Lol Not for me to be a mod though, too much responsibility!! Lol     Quite honestly though I dont think a swathe o

Why close the general section ?  I don't see any nonsense going on in the threads about snooker, darts, etc ! Where would we post them ? Better just get rid of the people who spoil the

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority. Cheers.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Perhaps the mods should nip the name calling and swearing in the bud and suspend repeat offenders, its obvious the way a thread is going to go when a members first reply is full of profanities, if a person cant keep their replies civil then perhaps they shouldnt post on the subject

Perhaps the mods don't read threads in real time waiting to pounce. Perhaps they assume adults can talk like adults. ?

57 minutes ago, walshie said:

Yet another vaccine thread has bitten the dust due to the usual. We all know who's pro and who's con so unless people can start talking sensibly about the subject, any new topics will go the same way. 

Can I just remind you: (and this applies to all topics in all forums)

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, violative of any law or otherwise damaging to hunting in general. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by The Hunting Life. If you post something that you later wish to be removed, it is your responsibility to remove it, not ours. The process of removal is just as simple as the process of posting in the first place.

We at this forum reserve the right to monitor and delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever and may block or terminate your membership for violating any of these terms.

As for the online hardman thing, anyone looking in on the forum must be laughing their nuts off at you.

Feck me that would exclude 99% of the post in this section ???

• Haha 1

What more is there really to discuss. 

Some of us want the vaccine, others are not sure but will have it so we can get back to normality, others will refuse it and live a life like a leper and others will claim to have refused it yet will roll their sleeves up at the slightest inconvenience. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yous just cannot help yourselfs

A few on here best take a long hard look at themselfs before pointing the finger on elsewhere 

Especially someone banned 5 times previous

No different to someone in and out of jail but blaming everyone else .

Maybe you have never been banned because of your privilege or something else, nobody likes a snitch bringing others in to a complaint. 

Now keep me out of your posts thank-you. ?

• Like 1

This thread was purely to point out the forum guidelines in case anyone missed them, not to turn it into another opportunity for a dig.

Now everyone is aware of the same thing, I assume there will be no crying when people get moderated instead of being given the chance to act like grown ups. 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I'm uneasy about freedom to discuss anything, including the vaccine, in a reasonable manner, being curtailed because of the unreasonable behaviour of the minority.

Cheers.

Agreed. Anything can be discussed in a reasonable manner. Hopefully the children will take this on board and leave the adults to talk about adult stuff.