Bonus for working through the pandemic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wife is a manager of a support care team,this is what here company has sent them each,to say thank you for all the hard work yous have done.I told her to put them all in a bag and send them back t

Only thing that's really changed for me is I haven't been able to travel about as freely as I normally would, unable to get to alot of my permission etc... Other than that life's still good, myself an

Right ,  I apologise If this sounds abrasive .    one ... what do people want for working through the pandemic ? A f***ing blue Peter badge? Be a grown up and stop worrying about what yo

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’ve been stopped travelling to carry out pest control and as soon as I mentioned that they didn’t want to know .On your way sir .Was about a 40 mile round trip .

That is my job and never been stopped from day 1,and I travel different postcodes every day and been covering the other technicians work to

I travel 60miles to babysit my grandkids every week and around the same most days for a days work not been stopped once during all this nonsense just really fancy a pub pint and all will be normal ??

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I travel 60miles to babysit my grandkids every week and around the same most days for a days work not been stopped once during all this nonsense just really fancy a pub pint and all will be normal ??

Be careful up there on the Avon. 

1709.jpg

• Haha 2
On 06/03/2021 at 23:37, tatsblisters said:

Thing is were my wife work's there is no denying they do get quite periods but their is a buzzer system that clients use when in need of attention so it's impossible to take say two half hourly breaks in a 12 hour shift without that break being interrupted. 

If the buzzer goes then someone else who isn’t on their break needs to respond to it. 

Tell the manager they need to cover the breaks if there’s no one else working. 

I don’t work on my breaks if I’m not getting paid. 

It takes two people to take the piss in a business relationship, them to try it and you to let them. 

9 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

If the buzzer goes then someone else who isn’t on their break needs to respond to it. 

Tell the manager they need to cover the breaks if there’s no one else working. 

I don’t work on my breaks if I’m not getting paid. 

It takes two people to take the piss in a business relationship, them to try it and you to let them. 

I have said the same though trying to tell women owt is like platting soot.