Bonus for working through the pandemic

10 hours ago, Chid said:

If your only getting paid for 11hrs work you only do 11hrs work would be my thinking .. 

Don't know how you can be made to do 12hrs work but get paid for 11

Sounds like they are trying to take both breaks off you.instead of taking 1 and paying 1.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wife is a manager of a support care team,this is what here company has sent them each,to say thank you for all the hard work yous have done.I told her to put them all in a bag and send them back t

Only thing that's really changed for me is I haven't been able to travel about as freely as I normally would, unable to get to alot of my permission etc... Other than that life's still good, myself an

Right ,  I apologise If this sounds abrasive .    one ... what do people want for working through the pandemic ? A f***ing blue Peter badge? Be a grown up and stop worrying about what yo

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, king said:

Sounds like they are trying to take both breaks off you.instead of taking 1 and paying 1.

They don't have to pay any rest breaks 

18 minutes ago, Chid said:

Thing is were my wife work's there is no denying they do get quite periods but their is a buzzer system that clients use when in need of attention so it's impossible to take say two half hourly breaks in a 12 hour shift without that break being interrupted. 

28 minutes ago, Chid said:

I'm not sure if they do in the care sector.

But every job I've been on. on construction they take 1 and pay 1 

Work a 12hr shift get paid 11.5hrs 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, king said:

I'm not sure if they do in the care sector.

But every job I've been on. on construction they take 1 and pay 1 

Work a 12hr shift get paid 11.5hrs 

Most places of work will pay you for a tea break but it's not a legal requirement .. where I work now no breaks are paid for 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Thing is were my wife work's there is no denying they do get quite periods but their is a buzzer system that clients use when in need of attention so it's impossible to take say two half hourly breaks in a 12 hour shift without that break being interrupted. 

Tell her to speak to her employer if it's not resolved get onto acas .. a break can't be classed as a break if you get disturbed during it 

• Like 1

Only thing that's really changed for me is I haven't been able to travel about as freely as I normally would, unable to get to alot of my permission etc... Other than that life's still good, myself and family are in good health, bills are payed every month, Mrs new business is doing really well and I'm f***ing work off to go into business with one of my brothers... Can only mean more time with the family and more time to do the things I want ?this last yrs got me thinking about alot of things, what's really important and what's not... happy days, every cloud has a silver lining ??

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Really pleased to be reading this matey, and hows your brother doing, not much has changed here , im working really hard to get moved from here and be nearer to my daughter, but what with this covid lark and my health bugging me im struggling, 

He got home yesterday Keith mate, thank you for asking?got to take it easy for a few weeks. Im finishing with my company 14th of April... And on too pastures new ??looking forward to it... Does feel like a weights been lifted off my shoulders... Onwards and upwards ??

You hang on in their fella, When this shits over... If you need a lift down to see her, just ask, I'm always up for a good old road trip?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

He got home yesterday Keith mate, thank you for asking?got to take it easy for a few weeks. Im finishing with my company 14th of April... And on too pastures new ??looking forward to it... Does feel like a weights been lifted off my shoulders... Onwards and upwards ??

You hang on in their fella, When this shits over... If you need a lift down to see her, just ask, I'm always up for a good old road trip?

can i hold you to that Daniel, i would make it worth your while, thanks very much, you have no idea what that means to me, pleased your brothers home mate 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

can i hold you to that Daniel, i would make it worth your while, thanks very much, you have no idea what that means to me, pleased your brothers home mate 

You have my word mate. I was gutted for you, when you couldn't take the pup to keep you company, he's made a little cracker tbh?

ok mate listen up, ok theres a tidy amount of good dog me on here , but believe you me, it was really hard for me to turn down that pup, i still have a brand new cage dishes, i bought for it, but i was living in cloud cuckoo land, i just couldnt have done the dog justice, i will make a complete fool of myself now and tell you without a word of a lie it really upset me,   getting back to the good dog men, so am i , im still uneasy on my feet, but im slowly getting used to it, ive no choice and i know now i could manage a dog , i cant give up hope i just cant , i honestly like ive said before, id just love to fekin stroke a dog ,

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Only thing that's really changed for me is I haven't been able to travel about as freely as I normally would, unable to get to alot of my permission etc... Other than that life's still good, myself and family are in good health, bills are payed every month, Mrs new business is doing really well and I'm f***ing work off to go into business with one of my brothers... Can only mean more time with the family and more time to do the things I want ?this last yrs got me thinking about alot of things, what's really important and what's not... happy days, every cloud has a silver lining ??

Isn't any amount of travel is allowed to do needed pest control on land where you do the pest control?,i travel 40 miles to a shoot to do the terrier work and have done every weekend this winter bar a few,went there today and i'm the only person who goes on there with terriers so it has to be done and i do it all legaly as far as i'm concerned DC..

On 06/03/2021 at 12:41, TOMO said:

just shown the mrs....shes in histerics its that sad and funny at the same time...the mrs says pop both pics together and make a meme " worked all through the covid pandemic and received my bonus......."

I laughed when she showed me to but said the greedy feckers have took the drumsticks out the bag.??