Bonus for working through the pandemic

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Every man and his dog got a 360 ticket theses days, hand then out like P. P. E... 95% are f***ing shit... And their basic groundworking skills even worse ?

Seems every cnuts a bricky these days too.. Scruffy cnuts got no clue on housekeeping ?standards have fallen big time last 10 yrs... Only able to do a straight line... You have to set the footings out for them and do the band course... Even then they struggle to keep it in gauge?most belong on the f***ing X Factor... Useless cnuts?

I've seen some fecking beauty's out there in my time..1 lad in the opencast in a 40ton dumper reversed down the ramp into me ? lucky I had the ripper all the way up he hit that.how the feck can't he see a 50ton d9 in his mirrors or camera ? when he hit me I turned around and rammed his skip he got out.i didn't see you he said ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wife is a manager of a support care team,this is what here company has sent them each,to say thank you for all the hard work yous have done.I told her to put them all in a bag and send them back t

Only thing that's really changed for me is I haven't been able to travel about as freely as I normally would, unable to get to alot of my permission etc... Other than that life's still good, myself an

Right ,  I apologise If this sounds abrasive .    one ... what do people want for working through the pandemic ? A f***ing blue Peter badge? Be a grown up and stop worrying about what yo

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Every man and his dog got a 360 ticket theses days, hand then out like P. P. E... 95% are f***ing shit... And their basic groundworking skills even worse ?

Seems every cnuts a bricky these days too.. Scruffy cnuts got no clue on housekeeping ?standards have fallen big time last 10 yrs... Only able to do a straight line... You have to set the footings out for them and do the band course... Even then they struggle to keep it in gauge?most belong on the f***ing X Factor... Useless cnuts?

Stop working with cowboys then.... ?

2 minutes ago, king said:

I've seen some fecking beauty's out there in my time..1 lad in the opencast in a 40ton dumper reversed down the ramp into me ? lucky I had the ripper all the way up he hit that.how the feck can't he see a 50ton d9 in his mirrors or camera ? when he hit me I turned around and rammed his skip he got out.i didn't see you he said ?

I see stuff that fries the mind daily mate? I will only work with a few certain lads or  use the banjo... I like to go home to my family everyday?

Slews  an jcbs Are posh now like tractors 

my dad worked them both when he wasn’t driving 6 wheelers Ever since I can remember no ppe unless you provided it yourself ,Sat in winter in a jcb 3c shaking his guts out only step up from being on the shovel on the trench . Now he’s sat hunched up in his chair Aged 74 Hearing is shot dont want to pay for  2 hearing aids, neck is fecked brittle bone an can barely walk in straight line, not to mention the arthritis an rheutism all so he could buy his council house then upped mortgage to buy bungalow hes in now ?
He worked past retirement age day he jacked it was when some snot nosed college graduate told him he couldn’t have his lunch in machine cab had to go in designated porta cabin because of H&S .

Just now, Daniel cain said:

I see stuff that fries the mind daily mate? I will only work with a few certain lads or  use the banjo... I like to go home to my family everyday?

Excately.people do knock H&S but by feck it's saved some lives over the years especially with the calibre of machine ops out there.some of them are a liability..

It's easier to stand on the tracks of a dozer and shout at the dumpers to feck off.crazy cnuts ?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Stop working with cowboys then.... ?

Its all across the board greb.... They too lazy for proper graft, nice inside with the heaters on?Rail, Telecoms, Utilities Networks, Construction Industry .. I've know drivers 30 yrs experience... Can't grade off, straddle a trench and dig live services... A good driver you look after and keep ?

4 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

We all got a rainbow badge and our bosses boss sent us a scratch card each

Never even got my rainbow badge, they ran out! Sure the 1% rise will make up for it. 

... I can't even ?

21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I get to work an extra hr on a Friday, travel 15 miles twice daily out of my way to drop someone off home.... Living the dream ??

Reminds me of story Sean .Years back when I was on the tools for a firm doing the mobile phone towers all over your neck of the woods and further ,I used to pick up a lad ,out of my way by 10 miles .

His missus was a pig no other word for the fat c**t .

Drove up one day at the usual 5.30 am  to hear the dog barking followed by his missus shouting and silence .G appears rather sheepish and as he’s dragging on his coat he drops his flask ,the dog starts barking and wife starts shouting and by f**k the c**t could shout .Next I knew she’s in the doorway blocking out the light and grabs poor G ,gets him in a headlock and gives him several uppercuts to the face .I’m in two minds whether to lend a hand or drive off .The dog starts again and off she goes again pushing G into a corner and lashing out with haymakers .All G did was protect with arms up .

That done she  slams the door and G wanders to the van a bit dazed .I asked if he was ok and he says Honestly mate ,I got off lightly there ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, king said:

The old slew brake on her FD I bet deep down you loved it lol.

For a week or so it was great mate ,very good money then the sheer monotony kicked in and I jacked .
That was back in the days you could Jack in the morning and be working elsewhere in the afternoon .I’ve driven 360 all my life at one time or another .Poclain ,case and hitachi .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

For a week or so it was great mate ,then the sheer monotony kicked in and I jacked .
That was back in the days you could Jack in the morning and be working elsewhere in the afternoon .I’ve driven 360 all my life at one time or another .Poclain ,case and hitachi .

If you weren't running cherry through your van at the time I will be disappointed.its the law for all plant ops to be on the cherry ?

• Like 1