Bonus for working through the pandemic

The wife is a manager of a support care team,this is what here company has sent them each,to say thank you for all the hard work yous have done.I told her to put them all in a bag and send them back to say stick it up your jenk if that’s your thank you.I think that is discussing and degrading the cheeky feckers.

C8FFFED7-0285-44C0-9780-6FB396A2834B.png

1DF55346-223B-448A-8F76-D37711DB2060.png

• Haha 7
  • Sad 5

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wife is a manager of a support care team,this is what here company has sent them each,to say thank you for all the hard work yous have done.I told her to put them all in a bag and send them back t

Only thing that's really changed for me is I haven't been able to travel about as freely as I normally would, unable to get to alot of my permission etc... Other than that life's still good, myself an

Right ,  I apologise If this sounds abrasive .    one ... what do people want for working through the pandemic ? A f***ing blue Peter badge? Be a grown up and stop worrying about what yo

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, lurchers said:

The wife is a manager of a support care team,this is what here company has sent them each,to say thank you for all the hard work yous have done.I told her to put them all in a bag and send them back to say stick it up your jenk if that’s your thank you.I think that is discussing and degrading the cheeky feckers.

Thats nowt but a downright insult mate 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

We all got a rainbow badge and our bosses boss sent us a scratch card each

It would of been a phone call to say come and pick this up and give it to the needy,from day 1 they have sent us to homes that was full of it without a care in the world.Now I’m getting tested at every home I do and I’ve said if I test positive I know I’m not allowed in,but if I’m negative it’s ok for me to come in and yous have it in already,so it’s ok to give me it.It’s fecking shit

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lurchers said:

It would of been a phone call to say come and pick this up and give it to the needy,from day 1 they have sent us to homes that was full of it without a care in the world.Now I’m getting tested at every home I do and I’ve said if I test positive I know I’m not allowed in,but if I’m negative it’s ok for me to come in and yous have it in already,so it’s ok to give me it.It’s fecking shit

its a joke aint it.

1 hour ago, lurchers said:

My mrs is the same, she worked on the covid ward as the management volunteered her for it and she caught covid whilst working there, after the 1st wave they gave her a bonus of boots own hand cream at £1, she told them to stick it and walked out, yet the managers never went near the covid ward and hid in their offices the whole time, and when the news cameras had it on the evening news it was the management who were standing out front in the carpark takingall the praise the wankers.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

My mrs is the same, she worked on the covid ward as the management volunteered her for it and she caught covid whilst working there, after the 1st wave they gave her a bonus of boots own hand cream at £1, she told them to stick it and walked out, yet the managers never went near the covid ward and hid in their offices the whole time, and when the news cameras had it on the evening news it was the management who were standing out front in the carpark takingall the praise the wankers.

It’s shocking mate I hate c**ts like that.

30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Personally I think the love hearts was enough ,flash b*****ds .

What made me kick off is there was no drum sticks the greasy feckers,and we all know you get drum sticks in a pick and mix twats??

• Haha 2

The only reason I’ve never gone higher up the ladder is because I don’t mince my words and say it as it is,but the job gets done but something like this would make me worse.It’s a good job I’m not on Facebook as I would of embarrassed the company she works for.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I had a company I’d spent two years building up moved to China ??

Did you give your staff a pick and mix or just say thank you,as the way you have put that is you sold it abroad.Or do you mean you ran a company and once you got it up and running they sold it for good money and you got nothing.