Really pleased with how my young dog is shaping up, now coming up 21 months old, being the first dog I've bred for myself. He's not easy and biddable like his dam but he has a brilliant work ethic and far better wind than her so I'm sure in time he'll make up for his faults in other ways. Had a great first season with him all things considered and look forward to many more. Recent picture of him stripped out. 

He's out of my Heidi (bred by Poxon) x a dog called Micky who comes from Jackie Drakeford lines. 

Included a photos of others from the litter now they have matured too. 

IMG_20210303_163426_866.jpg

Collage 2021-03-05 12_46_32.jpg

Edited by Vicky Steadman
  • Like 15

25 minutes ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Really pleased with how my young dog is shaping up, now coming up 21 months old, being the first dog I've bred for myself. He's not easy and biddable like his dam but he has a brilliant work ethic and far better wind than her so I'm sure in time he'll make up for his faults in other ways. Had a great first season with him all things considered and look forward to many more. Recent picture of him stripped out. 

He's out of my Heidi (bred by Poxon) x a dog called Micky who comes from Jackie Drakeford lines. 

Good looking litter vicky all seem to be doing well for there selfs an what there owners are expecting from them can’t ask for more than that ??I think mines brilliant I really rate mine ive had some good fun this season probably the best season for the last 5-6seasons ?hopefully it follows on good next season 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Nice dogs what's in there make up if you don't mind me asking 

base blood wise a bit of collie but mainly beddy is the most predominant in there. Sight hound wise greyhound is the most predominant there is deerhound whippet saluki in there as well but I’d think the latter is almost bred out now as it’s been a while since it was added 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Nice dog he is ?? 

got a 20 month dog called simba aswell daughter named him had a nyla aswell ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, Vicky Steadman said:

Lion King fan for 25 solid years so only right to name him after the main character ?

? I can watch them to be fair don’t have a choice like   the new one isn’t bad either lol

1 hour ago, poxon said:

base blood wise a bit of collie but mainly beddy is the most predominant in there. Sight hound wise greyhound is the most predominant there is deerhound whippet saluki in there as well but I’d think the latter is almost bred out now as it’s been a while since it was added 

That saluki was probably added a dozen generations ago but that line was used for coursing just not heavily saluki based 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Vicky Steadman said:

That saluki was probably added a dozen generations ago but that line was used for coursing just not heavily saluki based 

Be interesting to see what a dna ? test thrown up on this litter but can’t see any of us desperately wanting to put our hands in our pockets for it bet most of what’s in there won’t show up only beddy,greyhound maybe collie an possibly whippet 

4 hours ago, Vicky Steadman said:

Very good feet on the fawn and the white can't see the others