Good season on the Golf Course

14 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

It is nice to see relations mad how they are all broken coat and mines smooth coated took more after the dam I reckon more to the greyhound side 

All her pups ended up rough, my one and one other male took longer for the coat to come through. But all 8 ended up rough coated 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, talt said:

Good going, golf course rabbits always seem to have turbos strapped to their arses.

The buggers on the moor where I live are like that all juiced up on energy drinks I think tricky sods but can make a grate run and a good catch 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

The buggers on the moor where I live are like that all juiced up on energy drinks I think tricky sods but can make a grate run and a good catch 

Got some flat grazing land down here the rabbits think there golf course rabbits they fly they take some catching good fun to try an catch all the same though 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, talt said:

Good going, golf course rabbits always seem to have turbos strapped to their arses.

The rabbits are like that over here in most areas, I think it's the short grass and hard ground and only the quickest have bred on. Probably why we mostly use pure whippets or close to pure.