lightforce enforcer halogen

any of you chaps used one of these....it says on the lightforce site they can be used either with a cable....or as a cordless unit....which means using other batterys which i presume go in the handle like a cordless drill.....

some clarity on the above would be usefull if any of you chaps have one of these.....and run times ....and general thoughts on , are they any good....cheers TOMO

I use one with a separate lithium battery, no different to a standard variable 170 bar the led light in the handle which comes in for opening gates etc. The clip on batteries had a crap battery life when using a halogen bulb ( between 30 and 60 mins) really designed for use with led bulbs.

Atb

Adam

• Like 1

Friend of mine has a 170 version and it's way more powerful than my standard 240 enforcer it's a bit to bright for my liking,he uses red filter the whole time with it he has it hooked up to lithium motocaddy golf battery gets around 3 nights lamping from a charge.

30 minutes ago, mighty celt said:

Friend of mine has a 170 version and it's way more powerful than my standard 240 enforcer it's a bit to bright for my liking,he uses red filter the whole time with it he has it hooked up to lithium motocaddy golf battery gets around 3 nights lamping from a charge.

his 170 enforcer is more powerful than your 240 enforcer????...

or was that a misprint...and you meant your 240 blitz???

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

his 170 enforcer is more powerful than your 240 enforcer????...

or was that a misprint...and you meant your 240 blitz???

I have  240 variable tomo its right good ?only thing is sometimes its bit big for me handbag ,you can put the 170 or 140 head on it if u want , I'm trying 2 get a 170 head just waiting on me supplier ?

• Haha 1

His is the new HID white bulb 1, expensive thing about 400 he paid for it.read your post wrong thought that's what you were asking about,yes that lamp is more powerful then my 240 enforcer not the halogen 170 ,it's to bright for my liking.

No bud you can get enforcer in 240 aswell.

Edited by mighty celt
15 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I have  240 variable tomo its right good ?only thing is sometimes its bit big for me handbag ,you can put the 170 or 140 head on it if u want , I'm trying 2 get a 170 head just waiting on me supplier ?

is that an enforcer...or blitz mate

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you meant his was a hid enforcer

do you think there's any difference between the halogen enforcer and a striker or blitz halogen...

Not really apart from the small light on enforcer for getting threw gates over ditches is handy,had a lot of problems with the lead off enforcer going bad on my 3rd 1 now and have it taped up to help support its connection to lamp to be fair I do a lot of lamping and it takes a good bit of stick threw out season. It's a good lamp.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

do you think it's better than a blitz mate

I wouldn’t know mate ,I used 2 use a lazerlite this is the first big boys lamp I've had ,all I know is I can light up foxdroppers fields from Coalville precinct 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I wouldn’t know mate ,I used 2 use a lazerlite this is the first big boys lamp I've had ,all I know is I can light up foxdroppers fields from Coalville precinct 

lol...luxury...