Wives and kids.

45 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha bet ye that boy in the house is shitting a brick grey lol

His mum had bigger bollox than him, just imaging giving it the big un then hiding in your house while someone smashes your car up outside pretty much sums it up??

• Haha 1

I have absolutely no idea whats gone off here but can take an educated guess at who it involved and as ive said for a long time on here.....when there are no consequences to what a man says he can pretty much say anything he likes......talking on here in ways you wouldnt dream of talking in the real world is a terribly weak character flaw that is little more than a desperation to be noticed in my opinion.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

? I learned several years ago,..that, you cannot 'talk dogs' with dins,.. on the Internet..

It just cannot be done..end of story,...SO,..all we can hope for, is a bit of light relief and banter,...

When the craic is good, it is good,..and the opportunity to meet like -minded souls is unique...

As for 'strange ones' talking about or (God forbid), bad mouthing,.a fellow hunters ratley and chavvies, well,..what can you do with such divi feckers..?

Of course , such vermin deserve far more than a weeks ban, especially on a site that they have freely abused,..but, what can ya do...

My Wife is very precious to me, I've nearly lost her twice to Cancer and she has beat the fecker on both occasions..

A very brave gal,.far braver than me...?

I believe its like everything else in our world of hunting,...a fool is a fool, and them as knows, knows, and them as don't know, don't fecking matter..

Stay safe Brothers....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 19

Throwing insults has become the norm on here unfortunately, gone are the days when you could spend two pages disagreeing with someone without an insult being thrown. But insulting family is a bit beyond it. 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Throwing insults has become the norm on here unfortunately, gone are the days when you could spend two pages disagreeing with someone without an insult being thrown. But insulting family is a bit beyond it. 

It's a thing you'd expect from kids not 40/50 yr old man 

I think it's got worse over the last year because of lockdown etc but still no need. Piss taking is one thing, personal insults to family are way over the top and only make the poster look like a div.

Cheers, D.

• Like 5