Mr potato head is now gender neutral.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as people keep taking it, the pricks in charge will keep dishing it out, it’s the same story over and over, as long as everyone has a new car on finance and a shit job to keep on treading wate

Cheers, D.  

Its due to the lack of culling of libtard weird freakshows, that fcuk animals and theyre own sex

Posted Images

As a gender neutral individual ,I am offended by some of the comments on this thread ,can the mods please put in place some type of warning system so as I don't stumble across the very hurtful ,offensive comments I have read ,..a safe  space where people could have access to counselling would also be a good idea .

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

As an old'un, I liked a relax in the bath with Radox Men's Muscle Therapy.

But Radox has decided "Men's" is sexist and has rebranded it as just "Muscle Soak".

IMG_1453.JPG.d82bc5a20713766444c968a78b6b4ff7.JPG

The advert on the telly now has some bint in a bubble bath.

Just another small step in the ongoing emasculation of men !

Well, Im boycotting all their products, f**k 'em !

Cheers.

Shit I just bought some !!no gender on it ,suppose end of the day its only bubble bath ,ill take me chances

16148004951314284871975377943603.jpg

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A group of old men thinking they are being treated less like manly men, an wait for it, Cos they have a fcuking bubble bath ?? 

real men do there ablutions with the cold hose an a yard brush ffs ?

Radox should have protected status, like Brut, Old Spice, Lynx,  Preperation "H", mint humbugs , you young whipper snapper ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Think you got wrong end of the shower head here pal, it not radox or some cabal trying to turn you into a butch bitch, it’s us real men that campaigned against having the word  ‘Men’ on a bottle a bubble bath, radox jist saw the sense in it ?

f**k it, I've got the urge to get the foot spa out from under the stairs and put a drop or two of essential oils in and do me feet while having a G & T whilst wondering where I've gone wrong ? ? 

Cheers.

21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Top tip.....leave them on , saves washing them, works with socks aswell ?

Cheers.

Another top tip ,the gusset part of the tights makes a very serviceable chamois leather ,,,,,,although you must go commando and wear them for a continuous minimum of three days .

1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Another top tip ,the gusset part of the tights makes a very serviceable chamois leather ,,,,,,although you must go commando and wear them for a continuous minimum of three days .

Three days ? Isn't that when you turn them inside out and wear them for another three days ?

Cheers.

Just now, Astanley said:

They leave streaks on the window doing that ,...false economy 

I don't ascribe to time limited gussets.

When a gusset assumes the texture of a corduroy cap, or a suitcase handle, then it's probably time to evaluate its "wearability " and need for replacing or laundering ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1