Best sound moderator for.243

I have had PES sound mods before and currently have a wildcat on my .223 and an A-Tec on my .243 . The Wildcat I would say is probably the best of all , but the A-tec is very light and reasonably priced . 
        You asked which was the best , I can only say from my own experience , go with a wildcat , also they are a British company. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Not only a British company but great to deal with directly, very responsive & honest.

Ive got an evo and a panther, both good, they sent me a back bush machined to my spec next day free of charge. Brilliant to deal with??

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Ive got an evo and a panther, both good, they sent me a back bush machined to my spec next day free of charge. Brilliant to deal with??

A black bush eh ? I can feel an innuendo coming on , where’s Benbhoy ?

• Haha 4

Wildcat P8 Compact on all mine, .223, .243 and .308.

Performance wise I'm very happy but these are not small or light, even though they are all the compact version.   Times have moved on since I bought these and I'd be interested to know if there are smaller/lighter mods out there now that perform as well!

ATB!

Cheers

1399122766_CentrefireSet002Edit.jpg.5d4c2fa62bdd4801c3017f322c2e6393.jpg