Smk Artemis p15

I got a few top end guns like most people, i read up on these cheap pcps so i thought i would give one a go.

Brought a brand new p15 .25 £390, looking for any info on tuning and making it more consistent,  i put it on my fac couple of weeks ago.

Atb

Mart

• Like 1

I have heard some really good reports on this little gun although they were sub 12. Are you fitting a reg as you have taken it to fac. I sometimes see a chap in Suffolk when we go clay shooting down there who has a P15 and loves it, mainly used for ratting and ferals, he can't fault it. I did have a few shots with it and thought it was a nice little gun and bang on accurate albeit I was only shooting at about 25mt.

I will be interested to hear how you go on with it.

Phil

• Like 1
4 hours ago, villaman said:

I will be buying the new p35 I think when my local RFD opens up again 

It’s a bit like the wild cat but only about £500 , then send it if to Mark Dempsey for a shroud silencer 

I did look for Mark Dempsey but the only one I found with any link to shooting was a guy who was on the Beretta and FX group but thats it. can you send me a link Mitch as a .22 version may come in very handy.

https://www.(!64.56:886/phil.roberts.54966834/

Phil

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, philpot said:

I did look for Mark Dempsey but the only one I found with any link to shooting was a guy who was on the Beretta and FX group but thats it. can you send me a link Mitch as a .22 version may come in very handy.

https://www.(!64.56:886/phil.roberts.54966834/

Phil

You can find him on MeWe or Artemis Facebook page ??

On 01/03/2021 at 21:57, Mmamonster said:

I got a few top end guns like most people, i read up on these cheap pcps so i thought i would give one a go.

Brought a brand new p15 .25 £390, looking for any info on tuning and making it more consistent,  i put it on my fac couple of weeks ago.

Atb

Mart

Get the transfer port out to 3mm and play with the adjuster (flat head screw) in the back of the rifle. They're set up for fac anyway they just put 1mm tp in for our market

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 1
On 03/03/2021 at 19:39, philpot said:

Just joined the Artemis group Mitch.   I really do like the look of these new P35, hmmm on the list.

Phil

Sub 12 or FAC Phil , thinking of putting one on FAC 

• Like 1