WW2 bomb blasts Exeter

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A momentarily displaced snowflake student at the nearby university told the bbc: Having to move around had been " inconvenient ". Patently never once stopping to reflect on how 'inconvenient' the

just think what one of those tallboys would be like then.

There's a few groups on YouTube  metal detecting battle feilds in Europe,  some of the stuff they find is incredible  and some quite gruesome. Warning  you can go down one  hell of a rabbit hole

Posted Images

A momentarily displaced snowflake student at the nearby university told the bbc:

Having to move around had been " inconvenient ". Patently never once stopping to reflect on how 'inconvenient' their great grandparents generation must have found it, having Seven Thousand fukking bombs dropped on them, back in 1942.

No. You see, you whining little gender fluid, lefty libtard kunt; That sort of shit was fukking 'Inconvenient'.

• Like 15
35 minutes ago, sid g said:

saw it on news last night to say it was controlled it went with a bang tried to inbox you but your full ... 

f***ing great bang!! Lol

I forget to delete messages mate..

25 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

A momentarily displaced snowflake student at the nearby university told the bbc:

Having to move around had been " inconvenient ". Patently never once stopping to reflect on how 'inconvenient' their great grandparents generation must have found it, having Seven Thousand fukking bombs dropped on them, back in 1942.

No. You see, you whining little gender fluid, lefty libtard kunt; That sort of shit was fukking 'Inconvenient'.

A f***ing huge exolosion, old workd war bomb, perhaps something of interest...

But the key bit of news is a throw away remark from a "snowflake"..

f**k we have to make a stand at every turn...!!!

Edited by NEWKID
45 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

There's some idiots about, but that is rediculous! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

No idea, Sid. I felt it was directed at me. Just seemed the opportunity to use that meme I've had sitting on my desk! ? I've still got another fukking belter lined up. Someone's gonna get it! ?

No lol I was agreeing with you

• Like 1

Sand, BB. I found that in the article ;)

" Imagine the damage if it hadn't been a controlled explosion. " No more snow flakes, or even fukking university! :icon_eek:

Imagine living in a time when some kunts were deliberately dropping shit like that on you? Over two thousand pounds of blow you, and everything around you to fukking vapour. Bit f***ing un pc, I'd have thought?

My people lived through that. Never harped on it.

Now ....? ?

27 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Imagine the damage if it hadnt been a controlled explosion, how do these controlled explosions work do they pack shock reducing materials around the bomb or what ?

I dunno tbh , I was always under the impression that the controlled explosion was to just blow the bomb apart without necessarily detonating the main bomb. 

56 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Imagine the damage if it hadnt been a controlled explosion, how do these controlled explosions work do they pack shock reducing materials around the bomb or what ?

400 ton of sand, cross their fingers and boooooom! Lol

• Like 1