JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK...its on,  If your sick of listening to the absolute bollocks we all spout on here on a daily basis and want to sit around a camp fire, drink, eat and talk shit amongst a group of lads who act

He says he's gonna win the comp now he caught one 3oz bigger than his little brother lol

It’s my wedding anniversary on the 20th.  Looks like she will be celebrating on her own. ?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's both the kids birthdays on the 23rd...so she's not having it at the minute, I'll keep working on it though 

Guess I'm just lucky... My Mrs let's me do /go where I like if I take a kid or 3?Leave the wench at home...and just bring the kids.... That's what I do... Grow a set man?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Guess I'm just lucky... My Mrs let's me do /go where I like if I take a kid or 3?Leave the wench at home...and just bring the kids.... That's what I do... Grow a set man?

I think mine prefers it when I'm not at home, which is just as well...lol

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I know....now I'm normally allowed to go anywhere at any time....I'm normally away 10 times a year hunting plus hunting and fishing at least once a week... but the Mrs takes the kids birthdays seriously as she had a bit of a shit childhood. So birthdays are made a big thing of here. Now I am working on it, I've told her it's my one dream and on my bucket list to attend the THL fishing match and she's ruining my dreams. I reckon if I can get a kid really excited about coming then I can wangle it.... 

• Like 1

I'd fukking Dearly love to attend this do. Seriously. I really would.

And that's got to be the most fukking out of character thing I've come out with in living memory. I'm 'gregarious' to a fault. I Love companionship and a good chat. Just that I really prefer just the one person at a time.

But, fukk yeah. The years have shown, this shit Really has a feel to it. I envy you fukkers! :D

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I know....now I'm normally allowed to go anywhere at any time....I'm normally away 10 times a year hunting plus hunting and fishing at least once a week... but the Mrs takes the kids birthdays seriously as she had a bit of a shit childhood. So birthdays are made a big thing of here. Now I am working on it, I've told her it's my one dream and on my bucket list to attend the THL fishing match and she's ruining my dreams. I reckon if I can get a kid really excited about coming then I can wangle it.... 

Bring her... And feed her lots of wine?... She will be grand... There will be other members other half's there,not limited to the comp, places you can get out and visit, not just a load of hairyarse hunters sat in a feild regaling their greatest hunting feats?.. Honestly if you make the effort, it will become a regular trip to look forward too?

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Bring her... And feed her lots of wine?... She will be grand... There will be other members other half's there,not limited to the comp, places you can get out and visit, not just a load of hairyarse hunters sat in a feild regaling their greatest hunting feats?.. Honestly if you make the effort, it will become a regular trip to look forward too?

Not a bad idea....are there many wives and birds going? 

30 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I'd fukking Dearly love to attend this do. Seriously. I really would.

And that's got to be the most fukking out of character thing I've come out with in living memory. I'm 'gregarious' to a fault. I Love companionship and a good chat. Just that I really prefer just the one person at a time.

But, fukk yeah. The years have shown, this shit Really has a feel to it. I envy you fukkers! :D

Knock up a f***ing great vat of curry, chapatis and falafel and get your ass down here mate..

You would enjoy it no doubt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

No comp without defending champ mate! Lol

Yeah I’ve got to bring the hat back is my excuse. ?

I honestly think she breathes

a huge sigh of relief when I drive off mate. 
The first glass of wine is poured before I get to the top of the road. 

• Like 1
  • walshie changed the title to JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021
  • walshie unpinned this topic