JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK...its on,  If your sick of listening to the absolute bollocks we all spout on here on a daily basis and want to sit around a camp fire, drink, eat and talk shit amongst a group of lads who act

He says he's gonna win the comp now he caught one 3oz bigger than his little brother lol

It’s my wedding anniversary on the 20th.  Looks like she will be celebrating on her own. ?

Posted Images

Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Does anybody else go who doesn't actually fish??  Would i be hanging about all day scratching my knackers..

Only fishing on the Sunday mate and its more a load of piss taking around a couple of ponds 

I try and sort something on the Saturday, sea fishing, kayaking one year etc.

There are always people doing something other than fishing, mate.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bush Rummager said:

Does anybody else go who doesn't actually fish??  Would i be hanging about all day scratching my knackers..

i went last year ..and my mrs and my two boys....we didnt fish ..kids ran round playing with other kids...we also went out and to the local beaches sea side ect....lots to do down there

• Like 6

Cheers Newkid and TOMO.. just what i wanted to hear. ..?

I'd probably make a trip of it and take mrs and girls if i was to go all that way.. 4.5/ 5 hrs from here.

We love Devon.. i bet they wouldn't let me go solo. My eldest (15).. she's got a righ soft spot for Brixham!!

Edited by Bush Rummager
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Cheers Newkid and TOMO.. just what i wanted to here. ..?

I'd probably make a trip of it and take mrs and girls if i was to go all that way.. 4.5/ 5 hrs from here.

We love Devon.. i bet they wouldn't let me go solo. My eldest (15).. she's got a righ soft spot for Brixham!!

My girls 13 lads 15 they come, Johnny boy brings his kids, teenagers as well...

About 30 mins from Brixham mate, 10 mins or so from Dawlish 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

had a good drink both nights ...johnny boy doing the auction was very funny .....and socks got me very drunk the second night...sure he was after something

And then you snuck off pretending to go and check on your kids never to be seen again ? .......

• Haha 3

As of this moment in time I've got the go ahead to come, as long as I have the boys back for their birthday on the Monday. I'll be out with the mink hounds on the Saturday or the staghounds if they have started. 

3 hours ago, Astanley said:

I'm in .

Come on down mate it’s a proper eye opener on the miscreants that lurk on this site. You think I take the piss when I call dytkos steptoe or tomo shreck but honestly you need to see them in the flesh to see what I mean ..........

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

As of this moment in time I've got the go ahead to come, as long as I have the boys back for their birthday on the Monday. I'll be out with the mink hounds on the Saturday or the staghounds if they have started. 

Don’t think they got plans to start mate. Could be wrong tho ??

13 minutes ago, Astanley said:

What's the situation with camping ,do I just take a pop up tent ,can you take dogs ? any sea fishing nearby ?

We have a spot for us to camp.

Yes on dogs, no problem

Yes on sea fishing,we fished the estuary with Johnny boys kids last year, took them bait digging the day before...it didn't fish well but they enjoyed it.

The sea is 10 mins away, the estuary 5 mins, im happy to go sea fishing on the Saturday or Friday and show you where to go, fill your boots after that mate 

• Like 2
  • walshie changed the title to JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021
  • walshie unpinned this topic