JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

We have a spot for us to camp.

Yes on dogs, no problem

Yes on sea fishing,we fished the estuary with Johnny boys kids last year, took them bait digging the day before...it didn't fish well but they enjoyed it.

The sea is 10 mins away, the estuary 5 mins, im happy to go sea fishing on the Saturday or Friday and show you where to go, fill your boots after that mate 

I am quite looking forward to putting ugly faces to names .

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK...its on,  If your sick of listening to the absolute bollocks we all spout on here on a daily basis and want to sit around a camp fire, drink, eat and talk shit amongst a group of lads who act

He says he's gonna win the comp now he caught one 3oz bigger than his little brother lol

It’s my wedding anniversary on the 20th.  Looks like she will be celebrating on her own. ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Astanley said:

What's the situation with camping ,do I just take a pop up tent ,can you take dogs ? any sea fishing nearby ?

on the day we left ...we went down the local harbour and went out mackerel fishing on boat trip thing for a few hours...Mrs and kids we all enjoyed it and caught loads of fish

• Like 1
14 hours ago, socks said:

Come on down mate it’s a proper eye opener on the miscreants that lurk on this site. You think I take the piss when I call dytkos steptoe or tomo shreck but honestly you need to see them in the flesh to see what I mean ..........

It must be a bit annoying for you down there mate ....only having seven fingers and some of the locals having up to fourteen ..you must feel like they're rubbing it in 

• Haha 3
17 hours ago, socks said:

Come on down mate it’s a proper eye opener on the miscreants that lurk on this site. You think I take the piss when I call dytkos steptoe or tomo shreck but honestly you need to see them in the flesh to see what I mean ..........

Says Gimli 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Are we still allowed to come if we haven’t had the jab ????

The communal covid infested whiskey bottle May make an appearance....so I think the full course of jabs is a must!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

9th comp hey who'd have thunk it !! 

Me and my tribe be there we will, got a caravan this year we have. We usually camp but after Kev upgraded to an RV last year for all my kids to take over I had to. LOL

Any new lads/lasses thinking of coming i promise its worth the effort, bring the family. Kids will love it if you bring them. Tomo brought his family last year and my daughter cant wait to see Cas and Lenny again. Its a great weekend for all and something I always look forward too. 

Dave and family are top hosts and will do anything for us lot fair play. 

• Like 8
14 hours ago, johnny boy68 said:

9th comp hey who'd have thunk it !! 

Me and my tribe be there we will, got a caravan this year we have. We usually camp but after Kev upgraded to an RV last year for all my kids to take over I had to. LOL

Any new lads/lasses thinking of coming i promise its worth the effort, bring the family. Kids will love it if you bring them. Tomo brought his family last year and my daughter cant wait to see Cas and Lenny again. Its a great weekend for all and something I always look forward too. 

Dave and family are top hosts and will do anything for us lot fair play. 

So I can actually sleep in my bed this year!! Lol

Isla and Fin are looking forward to seeing the gang again, I might put a ban on kids in my swim on match day this year though!!ol

Looking forward to seeing you mate...

• Haha 1
On 13/03/2021 at 16:23, NEWKID said:

So I can actually sleep in my bed this year!! Lol

Isla and Fin are looking forward to seeing the gang again, I might put a ban on kids in my swim on match day this year though!!ol

Looking forward to seeing you mate...

Well Arya is still staying with Uncle Kevin she said lol.

Cant wait for a catch up butty.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, johnny boy68 said:

Well Arya is still staying with Uncle Kevin she said lol.

Cant wait for a catch up butty.

Hope she's got some new songs ? Dance Monkey , laugh every time I hear it on the radio, cracking ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
  • walshie changed the title to JohnnyBoy Charity Fishing Match 2021
  • walshie unpinned this topic