Nice collie greys doing the job

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would be nice to see some collie greys doing the job, never been a fan but now I’ve got one I think I’d never be without one now, 3/4 grey 1/4 collie 

Well, I've always been a fan,...I grew up around sheep herders and cattle dogs, so it was perhaps inevitable that I gel, with the pastoral hybrids.. Used, other tools for other jobs, mind you?,..

Posted Images

7 hours ago, poxon said:

Probably not fella think ray off here was the last person off here that I see with one 

thats old bryn 13 year old, 14 in sep  a 1x collie x grey , bred in staffs from lad of here,( not Hancock) . when i call them out there kennel from the run outside, Buck always comes out 1st , then  wait for him to come out, often think if that be is last, but the old fooker still with me lol,   pic of him in his prime think he was 4 year old in this pic.  Been good rabbit basher  and birds in his day, fast for a 1x , but still think a 1/4 collie x 3/4 grey  or 1/4 kelpie x 3/4 grey  would have been just as good, and not as hyper temp like what 1xs are,? 

msg-6933-1271070938.jpg

16.jpg

2010=2.jpg

• Like 13
1 hour ago, bird said:

thats old bryn 13 year old, 14 in sep  a 1x collie x grey , bred in staffs from lad of here,( not Hancock) . when i call them out there kennel from the run outside, Buck always comes out 1st , then  wait for him to come out, often think if that be is last, but the old fooker still with me lol,   pic of him in his prime think he was 4 year old in this pic.  Been good rabbit basher  and birds in his day, fast for a 1x , but still think a 1/4 collie x 3/4 grey  or 1/4 kelpie x 3/4 grey  would have been just as good, and not as hyper temp like what 1xs are,? 

msg-6933-1271070938.jpg

16.jpg

2010=2.jpg

Nice photos