Nice collie greys doing the job

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would be nice to see some collie greys doing the job, never been a fan but now I’ve got one I think I’d never be without one now, 3/4 grey 1/4 collie 

Well, I've always been a fan,...I grew up around sheep herders and cattle dogs, so it was perhaps inevitable that I gel, with the pastoral hybrids.. Used, other tools for other jobs, mind you?,..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

picks rabbits up for fun although he’s just missed one as I am writing this ??

18 months, he's only just out of puppyhood. Plenty of time for him yet mate.  Again, looks a belter.  Good luck with him ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

18 months, he's only just out of puppyhood. Plenty of time for him yet mate.  Again, looks a belter.  Good luck with him ?

I am not one for rushing dogs and always get told I start them too late and don’t let them see enough soon enough but this one has done and caught a lot for his first season and it just makes me excited for next year, still hopefully a couple of trips out this year but will see what weather does 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I am not one for rushing dogs and always get told I start them too late and don’t let them see enough soon enough but this one has done and caught a lot for his first season and it just makes me excited for next year, still hopefully a couple of trips out this year but will see what weather does 

Sounds good mate. Certainly looks like he's shaping up to be a fast,  powerful dog ?

Edited by shaaark

Me first descent runner as young kid had 3/8 collie in it taught me loads the dog everything good and odd bad lol a lot more good before I had lightforce used to catch bambi on night even once well out a light hunted em in dark lol 

• Like 2