Nice collie greys doing the job

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would be nice to see some collie greys doing the job, never been a fan but now I’ve got one I think I’d never be without one now, 3/4 grey 1/4 collie 

Well, I've always been a fan,...I grew up around sheep herders and cattle dogs, so it was perhaps inevitable that I gel, with the pastoral hybrids.. Used, other tools for other jobs, mind you?,..

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Cheers mate he’s 18 months and had him since a pup ?

Cracking looking dog mate ?. He border/beardie?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Still lots a time for him to piss you off ?collie crosses get weirder the older the get ?  best luck with it pal, I’m same I love them, started out with them an now sort a back to them, for kelpie x this time but will always have a collie/herder cross about me ?

? .......... ??

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Would be nice to see some collie greys doing the job, never been a fan but now I’ve got one I think I’d never be without one now, 3/4 grey 1/4 collie 

9160BD32-8D77-49AE-933F-765834979D00.jpeg

0500D1F7-0235-4659-B11C-43529F4305A7.jpeg

B1D093FE-1985-48B0-A6D6-2DB34A40E952.jpeg

Belter he is mate. What made you change your views to try a collie cross?

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Belter he is mate. What made you change your views to try a collie cross?

Always had bullxs except a saluki x whippet but bullxs are a pain in the arse and I just like letting my dogs out together in the garden knowing that they ain’t gonna kill each other, they might have the odd squabble but that’s it, plus things have got a lot tighter now and u look a lot less doggey walk-in round with a scruffy pot filler  rather than a big bull x covered in scars, and to be honest a good collie grey will do exactly what a bull x would do and make a better job of it apart from the Newcastle supporters but I’d rather watch a race now and just find the collie xs a good all rounder mine is only 25 TTS as well so picks rabbits up for fun although he’s just missed one as I am writing this ??

• Like 3